Chapter 39: Abraxas

Herobrine's POV

At first Lick would be there with me the entire time I was in the Nether. However, as I began to grow more and more comfortable with it, he stopped. He's waiting on the surface right now. If I'm not back in twenty-five minutes, he'll come check on me. Unfortunately, he won't let me stay for less than twenty.

I'm in a Nether fortress right now, and it's eerily empty. No wither skeletons, no blazes, not even a magma cube. I don't complain too much, however, since I really don't feel like fighting anything right now.

As I walk down the hallway, I reach an intersection. I glance to the right and left for any monsters, seeing none, I continue forward. As I do, I swear I hear quick footsteps to my left. I stop, looking in the direction of the sound, but see nothing. I summon a sword, knowing better than to just brush something like that off. Especially in the Nether.

"Who's there?!" I demand. When I don't get a response, I cautiously continue forward. However, there's footsteps behind me shortly after. Instinctively, I swing my sword, but am met with a shock. It's just a normal wither skeleton... but it caught my sword.

"Hello, Herobrine." It chuckles, then yanks my sword out of my grip. It then pushes me backward, and I find myself being grabbed from behind. I tilt my head to get a look, finding that another wither skeleton. It grabs my wrists and twists them behind my back. I try to teleport out of their grip, but for some reason my magic fails. Panic washes over me as I struggle frantically.

The first skeleton punches me in the stomach, and I immediately begin to feel wither sickness begin to spread. I recognize the feeling, the burning, aching, sickening feeling from when I was first hit by a wither skeleton. My knees buckle, but the second one keeps on my feet.

"That's pathetic!" The first skeleton laughs. "Are you sure this is the guy who defeated Notch?!"

"Herobrine." The second chuckles. "White eyes and everything." So I'm being targeted? Because I beat Notch? Why would they care? It's not like I was causing any trouble for them.

"What do you want with me?" I ask. The first wither skeleton punches me across the face, and I begin to feel wither sickness start spreading from there as well. He then grabs my chin and turns my head to look at them.

"Name's Dylan." He chuckles. "And boss is gonna be happy to see you. Come on, Duncan, let's not keep him waiting." They both chuckle and the second skeleton- Duncan, lets me drop to the ground. Dylan kicks me hard in the face, and I black out.

(Time skip)

I'm almost surprised when I wake up, I expected to be killed.

I'm not surprised, however, by the horrible burning and aching all over my body. Wither sickness does that. Especially if you let it spread. Players are lucky, this stupid effect wears off for them. For me, I need a milk bucket.

I look around. I'm still in the Nether fortress, but I'm surrounded by iron bars. The roof is made of obsidian, I have no hope of breaking out. Well... I wouldn't even if I wasn't extremely sick.

I hear footsteps heading my way, and the two wither skeletons from before walk in. Behind them is a mob I've never seen before.

Imagine a wither skeleton the height of an enderman. Now give him dark red eyes, and large, black, leathery wings on his back.