Chapter 65: The visit

(I don't ship Herosteve in the slightest, but that's super cute!!!!)

Herobrine's POV

After recovering from my injuries after the fight with Green Steve, I decide to go on a walk with Daedra. I let her jump around, sniff the plant life, mess with a few animals...

I've never been so relaxed. I can't believe it... I've defeated Mojang, become the ruler of hostile mobs, and had Green Steve removed. I can relax... I can feel safe...

... I can rebuild mine and Sam's home, unafraid of Green Steve destroying it again.

I grin as Daedra leaps into a lake, snapping at the fish swimming around. Occasionally, she'll catch a gray or one, and occasionally I'll have to force her to spit out a puffer fish.

"It seems you were victorious against Green Steve." Lick sighs from behind me. I jump, turning around.

"I'm sorry." I apologize. "I couldn't handle him anymore."

"I am aware that he was deserving of what he received." He crosses his arms. "I am aware of what he has done, I am not angry. I simply wish you had not done what you have."

"He didn't give me much choice." I point out. "It was either that, or he'd have continued to hurt me and Daedra." He nods in understanding.

Steve's POV

I smile as Alex hugs me when she sees me.

"Mister Notch told me what you did!" She giggles. "That was so nice!" I blush.

"I'm just glad you're talking to me again." I chuckle, hugging her back.

"I'm gonna make you some cookies as a way of saying thank you!" She exclaims, clapping her hands. I laugh as she runs to the kitchen, sitting in the couch. As I sit down, I suddenly feel uneasy.

My vision blurs for a second before I see a place that only faintly lingers in my memory. The real world.

I look around.

That was easy. I don't know why it took Herobrine so long to get out.

I jump in shock. Green Steve... He's escaped removal?!

Maybe I should pay that (M/n) girl a visit. Heard a lot about her from Three.

I couldn't care less for Herobrine, he can die in a fire for what he did to my dad. However, if he brought an innocent person into this, then I can't let her get hurt.

As soon as I snap back to my own surroundings, I pull up chat.

Steven: Herobrine, it's an emergency. Involving (M/n).

Server: teleported Herobrine to Steven.

"How do you know her name?" Herobrine growls.

"Green Steve escaped removal." I answer quickly. "He's going after (M/n)." His eyes widen before he growls.

"Son of a..." he trails off. "I owe you." He disappears.

Herobrine's POV

I know Steve wasn't lying, advantage of my talent. However, that just terrifies me. I quickly arrange for Three to watch Daedra while I'm gone.

I teleport to the real world, hurrying to (M/n)'s house. I knock on the door, relieved when she answers.

"Brian, it's good to see you!" She exclaims. "Come in!" I grin as she lets me in.

"It's good to see you, too." I chuckle. How have you been?"

"Pretty good." She answers. "How about you?" I don't answer, looking around. "Brian?"

"I need to as you a favor." I sigh.

"What is it?" She asks.

"I don't want you to go alone with any boys." I answer. "I want you to take someone with you if you do." She looks stunned.

"Don't you trust me?" She asks. I quickly nod.

"Of course!" I assure her. "I do, it's just..." I trail off. What am I supposed to say? That I have an enemy who can shape-shift and that I put her in danger by falling in love?

"You don't!" She exclaims. I tense, not knowing what to do.

"Can't you just trust me?" I plead. "Don't go alone with any guys, I just-"

"Why on earth should I trust you after you won't trust me?!" She demands.

"It's not like that." I sigh. "(M/n), please, I just-"

"No." She growls. "Either tell me what's going on, or get out. And don't come back." I stare at her in shock,

"You're just angry..." I sigh. "Please, listen... I just... if you go alone..."

"Get out." She growls. I feel a dagger go through my heart. I sigh, defeat washing over me.

"Fine." I sigh. "You'll never see me again..." I step outside, (M/n) slamming the door shut. I notice a man on the sidewalk, he looks exactly like me, and he seems startled.

"We're over." I growl. "I hope you're happy." With that, I teleport home.

(Time skip)

"You mean to tell me you're never going back to the real world?" Three asks me.

"Nope." I grumble. "That place is weird. And the people there are just like Notch..."

Three shrugs. "Notch is from there. Chances are he got the habits from there."

"Exactly. And even the girl I liked... it didn't work out. I'm not going back." I say firmly.

(This is the end of the book! Yes, i just ended it! Sorry if this last chapter isn't that great, but I got excited to finish! I finally get to move on to There's books! Woo! ^-^

I hope you all enjoyed Herobrine's adventures, but besides the ask blog, this is where it ends! There will be no more parts to this book! However, up next is Entity_303 x reader: broken heart! I'll see you there!!!! Just tap/click on my profile, and it'll be under "Stories by IcaneC!")