Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

Sam and I set out our supplies, we figure we can work on the magazine. I brought my laptop to school today so we could work on the project and he came prepared with glue, staplers and paper. I'm not sure what Sam did all period, but I copied and pasted articles and pictures from the web to a word document then printed it.

I hate last periods on Thursday because I always feel so excited for the weekend when I have another twenty four hours until I get a break.

Jack Johnson walks me out of class today as JG and Sam get into some sarcastic argument and take too long putting around so we continue without them. We stop at Johnson's locker and then mine with talking only about our projects.

"So Jack tells me you're coming to Magcon Michigan with us?" Jack asks pushing the door open, letting us out of that hell hole.

"Uhh, yeah I think. I'm not sure yet. Why should I?"

"I mean if you're up for good music and a lot of fun," he says shooting me a laughing smile.

"Hahaha sounds good to me..." I search for a friend or my mom, no one is around so I say goodbye to Johnson and start my four mile walk to my house.

When I get home I go on twitter and instagram to reconnect with my Chicago life when I see that my twitter follows has climbed to 7,000. I've never had more than a few hundred.

My TL also was full of mentions that involved me and Jack, apparently people back at home know of our friendship and think we've made something of it. I'm laughing because fans honestly think there is something between us because he's been caught favoriting and retweeting tons of my tweets.

I text Jack with a few laughing emojis saying, "so according to the twitter fans we have a thing?"

He responds only seconds later, "apparently" with a seductive smirk emoji and a laughing one.

"Ahaha," is all I could think was to say. Then a couple seconds later add on with, "hey so my mom thinks I should be able to go to Michigan next weekend. Will there be a chaperone though?”

He responds about a minute later, “Yeah, Mr. Johnson is gonna take us and there will be lots of security for all of us when we get to the hotel so if you want some, just in case, there will be some around ya know?”

All I could think to type is, “Wow, it’s so weird, you guys are literally like celebrities. Isn’t it scary?"

Jack takes a few more moments to respond, “No, not really. We’re no Justin Bieber or anything. We’re honestly just normal boys.”

“all I know is that it’s insane what y’all are doing at such a young age and it amazes me."

“All I know is that you’re probably gonna fangirl when you meet the other boys wont you?” he responds with that special smirk emoticon once again.

“Did I fangirl when I met you?” I used his emoticon mimicking him.

“Yeah, you ran to the ladies room crying remember?

I laughed almost sarcastically but yet truthfully for three minutes before I could respond, “I see how it is.”

“I’m sorry that was insensitive wasn’t it?” He used the monkey emoticon that’s covering his mouth. Then sent a separate laughing face.

“HA. You’re SOOO funny, omg so funny jack. But I’ll see you tomorrow I got to go.” I lied but I didn’t want him to think I had no life and was able to talk to him whenever. Talking to the boy might never get old and I might be trapped into texting him forever.

He texts me an, “okay seeya!” and I click my phone off.

I get a text from an unknown number: “Jack and Catherine sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g”