Chapter 36

CHAPTER 36

Jack stands at my hotel room door, luckily I don't have to share with anyone so I get the room to myself. He stands backing me up into my door getting closer and closer to me, his breath seeping to my ear. I inch closer to him.

His lips press against mine for only seconds until he slowly rips them away from me, "Goodnight beautiful," Jack says putting one hand on my face and then winking.

That's not how I wanted this to work, "Jack," I pull him back, "Why don't you come inside?" I ask with a tone of insinuation.

"Cat," he sighs, I can see this takes a lot of strength from him to turn me down, "I can't."

I look straight into his eyes, no matter how much they're trying to ignore me, "I mean, I'll be back eventually and I can see you in a few months. You're right, my bad," and I open my door with my key card.

His hands quickly spin me by my waist so that I'm facing him and his lips race to mine. Immediately getting himself worked up to the moment he rushes us inside and slams the door. He never breaks connection with my lips, although we bump into a few things on our way, we quickly make it to the bed. He slips his jacket off and throws it on a nearby chair. I sit on the bed and watch as he slips his tie off and undoes his belt.

After his belt is unbuckled he crawls on top of me connecting our lips again, he begins to unbutton his expensive shirt from the collar down while his lips move against mine. He's so focused, so dedicated. It's almost as if he knows the way my lips and body will move so that he can move in sync with them.

Jack breaks our kissing, he's panting pretty fast. He pushes himself up so there's a little room between us two.

"I'm sorry," he says through panting. I don't bother asking why although I don't quite know why he's sorry.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" he asks for my reassurance to go through with the action. I nod my head inviting him to explore my body.

Jack's shirt is unbuttoned all the way but is still on him like a jacket. It reveals enough skin to see some well defined muscles including the V line boys get when they've got a good body.

He sits up and I do too, I turn and pull all of my hair to one side. I can hear the zipper slowly unzip, small zzzz by zzzz, until Jack gets the zipper all the way to the bottom. His fingertips slightly trace patterns onto my back, starting at the top and sending tingles down my spine until his fingers begin to delicately slide my dress down and off of my torso.

As I turn around Jack rips the rest of the dress off, he flings his shirt off and onto the floor. As I slide up towards the top of the bed he follows and he crashes his lips onto mine again. As my hands hold the back of his neck, his hands reach inside his pocket to grab something, then he slides out of his dress pants and aims them over towards his shirt waiting on the floor.

Jack's hands go to the back of my hips and then find their way over to the clip of my bra, without breaking the kiss he unhooks my bra and slides it off. His hands still hold my sides and his thumbs are awfully close to my boobs. His lips move down from my mouth to my neck and then finally work their way to giving hickeys all over my chest. I moan in pleasure a few times and tug at his hair.

His lips work their way back up to mine and I could feel him getting excited, my hands reach down and inside his boxers, once they reach the destination I begin working my hands up and down. As I'm lending him a hand he's working my underwear off.

When he hits his moment of pleasure his whole body starts to grind by itself and a loud moan escapes his mouth along with several other smaller noises. He throws his head back slightly. Once he's done enjoying the feeling his face rides down my body giving me small hickeys everywhere. He slides his tongue inside me and licks up and down. His mouth moves the same way it would if it were on my lips but slower. As he's eating away he takes his boxers off and rips open the package that he had removed from his pants. He positions it himself perfectly while still moving his lips for my pleasure.

After a few minutes my body feels tingly and my breathing gets faster. I begin to struggle to control my body as moans seep from my lips. Jack's hands interlock with my fingers trying to hold me steady while my body squirms in delight. I can't help but say Jack's name multiple times encouraging him on. My hands are tugging at the clean white sheets. Once Jack's done licking me for my pleasure he levels himself straight so that his dick slides in smoothly and his lips meet mine. His grind is on point, making the moment more enjoyable for both of us. It feels so good, Jack Gilinsky is my first, and whether or not he'll be my last, he will be the best.

Jack wasn't good, he wasn't just exceptional, he was amazing. He is amazing and he never gets tired. He's so sweet too to be completely truthful. He constantly asks me if I'm okay or need a break, but of course I say no hoping that he'll continue to be rough with me.

After a certain point Jack brings himself up, no longer in contact with my body and ending our kiss. He isn't sparked out, he has a lot more stamina left, and he knows I'm not done either.

Jack quickly hops out of bed to grab his boxers and shirt. He slides his boxers on and lends me his shirt to cover up with.

Once he crawls back into bed, Jack's body rests beside mine and I turn towards him, facing each other I can still feel the over heating warmth from both of our bodies. I watch his chest rise and fall, moving pretty fast. His eyes shut, catching his breath and leaning on his hand, which is propping him up.

After his breathing is back to normal pace he opens his eyes and watches me watch him, "So how was it?" He asks me with a smirk on his face.

"I've had better," Jack chuckles considering it was my first time and moves his body towards my body once again. He begins to give me fast kisses all over my neck then onto my jawline and back up to my lips where they stayed for a few seconds. It begins to get more intense and I can feel the energy rise again until I pull away and tuck myself into his chest. He puts his arms around me and he tugs a light cotton sheet around us.

"You're such a fucking tease you know that?" he asks kissing the top of my head.

"But you are too, Gilinsky," already being tucked into his neck area I suck a spot on his neck and move down his neck with my lips. Eventually I start to get tired and drift off.

When I wake up, Gilinsky's no longer lying next to me.