Young Master (XII)

(A/N: This chapter might be a little long... Just because Wei Yue is a crazy son of a beeeeee~~~)

The sounds of her own voice shouting, screaming, and even laughing reverberated throughout the room. Wei Yue's face heats up and her face is frozen. On the other hand, the other four's faces are extremely dark and ugly.

Though they guessed the contents of the video, seeing it was different. This was especially true for Long Zixi, he wanted to stand up and strangle Wei Yue. Everything she did on Wei Xiao, he wanted to return it to her a thousand times over. His teeth were clenched tightly, his eyes stared intently at the scene on the laptop screen.

For Mrs. Wei, she almost fainted from what she saw. She had thought at most her daughter was only venting out her frustrations but from what she saw, Wei Yue enjoyed inflicting the pain. Mr. Wei closed his eyes, he couldn't bear to watch it any further.

After the video was finished, Wei Yue turned to her parents. Her face as extremely pale and her eyes were in disbelief. She had told the surveillance team to delete the videos and she had gone over the data base to make sure, so how did they get their hands on it?

Wei Xiao stood up, her eyes watered and her shoulders shook, "Father, mother! It wasn't me. Please believe me!"

Hearing her words, Mr. and Mrs. Wei knew that Wei Yue was too far to be saved. Just right on time, Mr. Wei receives a call and nods over to Butler Wang who leaves the room. Wei Yue's mind was racing a thousand miles trying to find a way to convince her parents. She then finally noticed the bed small bed besides Long Zixi, and the person who was laying on it.

Half of his face was bandaged up, the deep bruising on his neck contrasted his deathly pale skin, and his hair was like a beautiful spiderweb the surrounded his head. Ironically, it was a bewitching and beautiful sight.

Her fingers clenched tightly, her nails digging into her soft palms. Wei Yue continue to plead, "Mother, please tell father! You know how I am. I wouldn't do those kind of things!"

Bao Bao rolled his eyes. Do you think that everyone who watch the video has some kind of messed up eyesight? Bao Bao think everyone's vision isn't like yours. (◔_◔)

Mrs. Wei remained silent and stared at her daughter, the more she looked the more disgusted she felt from Wei Yue's act. How could she still blatantly lie in front of their faces? She also didn't have a sliver of guilty conscious inside of her at all.

Seeing that her own mother wasn't going to saying anything, Wei Yue decided to step up her acting skills. She covered her face with her hands and her shoulders started trembling. Her meek and coquettish voice came from behind her small hands, "Wuu~ Mother, father... You have to believe Yue'er. I'm your daughter! ...Someone is trying to frame me.

Yue'er knows that Yue'er isn't the best daughter but... Yue'er would never hurt Xiao'er! Wuuu~ I would never do this! I-I... You have to believe me-"

('Wuuu' crying sfx.)

Mr. Wei had heard enough of her excuses, he cut her off in the middle of her emotional soliloquy, "Enough."

Wei Yue gritted her teeth as she hid behind her hands. There was nothing wrong with her acting, it was perfect. So, why isn't things working out as she thought it would? Mr. Wei waived over Butler Wang, Butler Wang brought over a thin stack of paper. Mr. Wei took it and laid it on the table in front of the 'crying' Wei Yue, "Read this."

Wei Yue was shocked that her father had just brushed her off. Resentment started to grow towards her parents. Wei Yue remained poised in the same position for a couple of minutes before she reluctantly sat back down and looked at the documents in front of her.