Knocked Up (B+A) (XV)

(A/N: Super late update I know! I deserve a thousand deaths. Even after they came to fix my WiFi, it was still shit tbh. I decided to switch providers and also get new modem and router. Hopefully it'll be better next week. Also my computer broke.... hahaha talk about bad luck. I'm typing on my phone which sucks a lot of booty. Went old style and wrote down like 20 pages worth of the story. Just gotta tap tap tap on my phone now. Things should hopefully clear up once I stop disconnecting from my WiFi. I'm sorry and I'll continue posting, not sure what the schedule is going to be for now, if the new provider works out it'll be back to normal aka daily posting.)

When it was time for Xie Ying to get off of work, he remembered that his car was still by the restaurant. He pondered whether to go back for it or not, he could always take Didi *.

(A/N: Didi - Chinese Uber.)

As he was debating, he received a text. Taking out his phone, he read the text and raised his eyebrow.

Lin Xiu: [Downstairs, waiting for you.]

A faint curve appeared on the corner of his lips. He should've known that his lover would've done this. Once he had his hands on him, how could he ever let go? There was more pros than con going with his lover, he went to the bathroom and to wrap his neck with the bandages he bought from the store.

After loosening his necktie and unbuttoning his collar, his wheat colored porcelain skin was exposed. It was spotless and milky, he covered the areas. He securely wrapped the bandage around his neck, over laying on top of the areas he remembered Lin Xiu left the marks on. He tightened his tie on and re-buttoned his shirt again. Straightening any creases in his clothes, after he head downstairs.

The same black car was awaiting him downstairs at the entrance of the company. Xie Ying walked up and opened the door, inside Lin Xiu was leaning against the seat of the car. His eyebrow raised looking at Xie Ying, this man was who he had been thinking about since he's laid his eyes on him.

Xie Ying sat down beside Lin Xiu as the lad decided to sit directly in the middle, either way he would end up next to Lin Xiu. If he had chosen to sit elsewhere, he could already imagine how fast his lover's face would change.

Just as his butt was going to touch the seat, Lin Xiu pulled on Xie Ying's arm. He crashed onto his chest from being pulled abruptly. He ended up in a straddling position on top of Lin Xiu. His hands were pressed onto his chest, minimizing the impact of his fall. But before he could react, Lin Xiu pulled off the bandages.

Seeing the unblemished creamy wheat colored skin, Lin Xiu's eyes narrowed down. He bit down and sucked on Xie Ying's neck, marking it once more. Xie Ying involuntarily moaned, "Ngh..."

Xie Ying tried to pull away, just how sharp was his lover's intuition but he was stuck in Lin Xiu's iron hold. His hands also moved and rubbed Xie Ying's back as he was reclaiming his territory. Their crotches both were erected at this point.

Lin Xiu pulled back and their gazes met, his eyes were wild and held a animalisticness to it. One of his hands rubbed the back of Xie Ying's neck, "Ying'er, it seems like my mark has disappeared..."

Xie Ying touched his nose, he was the one to remove it.... Lin Xiu pulled Xie Ying forward and pressed their lips together. His cool lips felt scorching at at this moment, he used his tongue to force apart the other's lip and teeth and darted inside. He sucked on the other's tongue as his hand groped Xie Ying's butt.

Lin Xiu pulled back temporarily, just for a breather before changing sides and diving back in for another kiss. Like a starved beast, he craved the taste of the other man. Their lips smacked against each other, a dribble of saliva slipped from the corner of Xie Ying's mouth.

As they were going to run out of air, Lin Xiu finally relented and stopped. Their foreheads were pressed against each other. He grinned looking at the other's flushed face and swollen lips. He leaned in amd traced his tongue alongside Xie Ying's ear, "Let's help each other out shall we?"

Lin Xiu caught the desire in his eyes and smiled mirthfully. Xie Ying narrowed his eyes and pulled in for another kiss, his hands were undoing Lin Xiu's pants. They were both quick to unfasten and take out each other's member.

They let out a satisfying groan from their mouths as they began to move. They could feel the intense heat from each other's throbbing member in their hands, the tip was secreting their pre c*um.

Lin Xiu suddenly released his hold on Xie Ying's and gripped onto his hips, drawing him closer to him. Their jade sticks rubbed against each other, making them hum at the contact. One of his hands went lower and clutched onto that upturned elastic butt and squeezed it. He pulled out of their kiss and licked his lip, "Move your hips for me, Ying'er."

His alpha pheromones were slightly leaking out like a small stream. The temperature inside of the car became increasingly hot, from their actions and the pheromones being released. It wanted to dominate Xie Ying, pressing against his consciousness and trying to pull out his natural instincts.

Adjusting his position, Xie Ying hooked one of his arm around Lin Xiu's neck and rocked his hip. His other hand was stimulating the both of their rods. Even at this point, Lin Xiu endurance out did Xie Ying's and he climaxed first. His milky white fluid flew onto their abdomen and got onto their clothes, but they couldn't care less about it at the mean time.

Neither of them stopped moving, one moving his hips and the other fondling the other man's body.

When they did end up stopping, they had arrived at Lin Xiu's home at least half an hour ago. The poor driver couldn't interrupt their intimate scene and had to sit there in awkward silence.

They fixed their disarranged clothing and wiped off their bodily fluids off of their clothes, *cough* but they would still have to have it professionally cleaned. Lin Xiu didn't want to part from Xie Ying but he knew that he had to. He took one last inhale of Xie Ying's unique scent and released him from his imprisonment.

Once they got inside of the home, Xie Ying had recovered his rational part of his mind and sighed as he felt defenseless against his lover's irresistible antics. He touched his neck and chest area that was covered in bite marks and hickeys. Even if he applied the ointment once more, it would end up like this once again.

He turned to Lin Xiu who stood behind him, "Zhuxi-"

Lin Xiu cut him off, "Call my name, Ying'er."

His hand ended up rubbing the back of Xie Ying's neck again. He shivered at the intimate touch, "Xiu."

As soon as he heard his name come out of Xie Ying's mouth, he felt an inexplicable joy. Xie Ying's voice was a little raspy and low due to their love making session in the car. It added a charm to his already alluring voice as he affectionately called out his name.

He gently kissed Xie Ying's lip, "En. Your Xiu."

Xie Ying looked at Lin Xiu's love adorned eyes, "Xiu... you can leave your marks anywhere you would like, but could you not leave it around my neck?"

Lin Xiu's lips pressed into a thin line, "..."

Xie Ying quickly explained, "Just for the time being, at least until our agreement is over."

Lin Xiu narrowed his gaze. Leave his mark anywhere? A cunning light flickered in his eyes, "Alright."