Silence (XVI)

(A/N: !Warning! There is going to be a snu snu scene. There will be explicit details that can make you uncomfortable. Proceed at your own risk.

I find that I wrote a softer, less kinkier scene.... Will work on it to include on something a little more hardcore for the next scene. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧)

The next day, the four of them arrived at the amusement park. Three out of the four are all cheery and full of energy, while one out of the four, *ahem* Chen Ming was dead tired. Yesterday, Yu Zian had released his pent up frustration.

---

Recounting the event of yesterday night.

Chen Ming furrowed his eyebrows at his lover's remark. Yu Zian didn't dally any longer and captured his lips. He exerted a little more force than he usually does. He pushed his tongue inside and captured the wiggly soft companion inside of the other's mouth. Claiming everything that he came across, he dominated every inch.

Pulling and sucking on the other's lips and tongue. He stole away Chen Ming's breath. His hands sauntered and came upon two perky peaks that were hardened underneath his rather that thin shirt.

Yu Zian left those lips and trailed his kissing and sucking to Chen Ming's jawline. His thumbs pressed against the two little nubs and massaged them slowly. Chen Ming gripped onto Yu Zian's shoulder tightly. His breathing accelerated, Yu Zian's touch piqued a pleasing electrical sensation from being fondled with.

Without taking off Chen Ming's shirt, he moved onto the peak. From his teasing, the shirt became wet on the spots where he sucked.

Both of them had an erected tent in between their legs. Yu Zian's free hand rubbed from his sides down to his flexible waist, and back upwards. It wasn't enough, he wanted to feel more. Yu Zian unraveled Chen Ming's pants and seized his small junior. He chuckled as he played with the shaft, "It's very cute."

Maybe it was because his body was still developing, but he couldn't with stand the stimulation and climaxed soon after. His fluid landed onto his shirt. Yu Zian stood up and licked his lips, "Ah, your shirt is no good now. We have to take it off."

Right after, he slipped Chen Ming's shirt off with ease. Chen Ming quickly covered his bare chest and clenched his legs together. Yu Zian winked, "It's a little too late to be shy, my love."

He pulled apart those slender and fair legs. He gazed hungrily at his partner's intimate parts. He reached over and took out a small bottle of lube. Chen Ming's eyes widen. Why did he have a bottle here? Was this all prepared in advance? *cough* Later on, Chen Ming would find out that there were many more bottles hidden around the house for whenever the occasion was favorable.

He coated his fingers with the lube and squeezed some onto the crevasse between those ass cheeks. The lube was cold and caused Chen Ming to shiver from the contact of it.

A finger entered his entrance and fiddled around inside. Soon, another finger was added in as the tension lessened. The two fingers kept stimulating his inner walls. Chen Ming didn't know where to put his hands, he wanted to grab and hold onto something.

He opened his arms to Yu Zian. His eyes were glazed with haziness and desire. Yu Zian saw that he was too cute and leaned forward so Chen Ming can hoop his arms around his neck. It seemed to give him an better angle to probe as Chen Ming's body reacted more.

After the third finger had eased the hole enough, Yu Zian pulled out. He grasped the springy and fill behind and placed the entrance over his jade stick. As the head of his stick invaded Chen Ming's hole, he occupied those luscious lips.

Chen Ming's backside felt very full, it's area was fully stuffed to the brim. It fitted Yu Zian's shape very well as if it had been made to sheath his jade stick. Yu Zian had sweat forming on his forehead, Chen Ming had tears falling down his face and his body was covered in a sheen of sweat. His entrance was twitching as it enjoyed encompassing the hot rod inside of it.

Chen Ming glanced up and saw Yu Zian's gorgeous neck and his adam's apple. He tilted his head and licked and nibbled it. This action of Chen Ming's set off the beast. Yu Zian hoisted Chen Ming's butt up and drove him back down, entering him deeply.

His moves were unrestrained and rough. As Chen Ming couldn't utter a sound, the only thing that came from his lips were heavy panting. His nails dug into Yu Zian's back as the pleasure kindled and became hotter.

As he swayed his hips, Yu Zian could tell that Chen Ming was close to finishing. His walls were tightening around his jade stick. Chen Ming tried to push Yu Zian away as he was being over stimulated, but he (YZ) lets go of his cheeks and pinned Chen Ming's behind his back.

Clang!

Chen Ming tried to move his hands but found it bound by handcuffs. He tried to squirm as he really was about to release. Yu Zian pressed his (CM's) body down to his (YZ's) as he hastened his movements.

Chen Ming's back arched as he reached his peak. He fell limply forward onto Yu Zian's chest. Instead of stopping, Yu Zian continued to thrust in. Chen Ming's mind was blank by now and could only focus on the pleasure he was receiving. His hips began to move in rhythm with Yu Zian's.

A smirk appeared on those devilish lips. He extracted his stick and re-positioned Chen Ming so that he would be on his stomach. They were on the edge of the couch. He plunged inside once again and pounded Chen Ming.

He slammed in again and again, hitting Chen Ming's g-spot. Chen Ming came from the intensity. Yu Zian laughed and bit the groove of his neck and shoulder, "You already came three times but I haven't c*m yet, Mingming~ It seems like I have to teach you some restraints."

Chen Ming couldn't comprehend what Yu Zian was talking about until he placed a ring onto his member. Chen Ming gasped at the coldness of the metal ring that was restricting him.

Whenever he was close to climaxing, he couldn't. The sensation just kept on building up and it was beginning to become painful. He cried tears of frustration and bit on his lip. Yu Zian just smiled, he lightly pressed his teeth against Chen Ming's ears.

As Yu Zian was close to climaxing, he whispered, "Does Mingming want to come?"

Chen Ming quickly shook his head up and down, he really wanted to. It was so painful down there. Yu Zian faced Chen Ming's face to his and captured his lips, "Okay, you've been a good boy Mingming. Let me reward you."

Yu Zian increased his movement and just as he was going to release, he slipped off the ring around Chen Ming's shaft. They simultaneously came shot their loads. Yu Zian's pumped his inside of Chen Ming's hot insides, while Chen Ming's fluids got onto the couch. Chen Ming slumped forward, he hadn't been allowed to climax and so when he was finally able to release, the stimulation was much more intense than usual. He almost couldn't take it and almost fainted.

Yu Zian pulled Chen Ming's body up by his shoulders, arching his back into a beautiful arc. Chen Ming felt his hot breath on his sensitive ears, "The night is still young, Mingming. Dage, still has so much more to teach you~"