Silence (XII)

(A/N: HAIZ! Going to be some torture scenes here! It's not a lot but eh... wanted to write it out! I hope you guys enjoy! Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting! See you guys tomorrow! (๑°꒵°๑)・*♡)

Just as Yu Zian was at the door he stopped and turned around. He sneered, "Actually, bring her with us. I have some business with her. Make sure that she no harm is done to her."

"I have some business with her."

With that Yu Zian took Chen Ming and left the manor. The men that came in shrugged their shoulders. Using zip ties they bound her limbs and dumped her inside of their car trunk. Yu Zian didn't return to his's apartment, instead they went to a popular night club.

During the car ride, Yu Zian received a call. His face was full of black lines and he was boiling on the inside as he had the phone placed by his ear. After the call, he contacted another person. His voice was full of sarcasm, "Come to the Millennium. I want you to see how great of a person she has been."

Once they arrived, they headed downstairs to the underground part of the club. Chen Ming clung onto Yu Zian, not daring to let go. He was taken to an unfamiliar place and was surrounded by people he did not know. They were dressed to impress with their black suits that outlines their fit body. All of them looked immaculate like business men if not for their aggressive and frightful aura.

They greeted Yu Zian warmly and with respect, calling him '2nd brother'. They ended up in a large room, in the middle was a metal chain hanging off of the ceiling.

Yu Zian wanted to smoke for the first time in ten years, he was immensely pissed off. He took off his glasses and smoothed his hair back. His flawless face was bare for all to see. It had a bewitching devilish charm to it.

The other men dragged the unconscious Sheng LiRong and suspended her in the air with the chain in the middle of the room. Her feet was barely able to touch the ground, she had to tip toe to not put too much strain on her arms.

Chen Ming tugged on Yu Zian's sleeve, "Dage, where is this? What is going on?"

Since they hadn't gone back to the apartment, Chen Ming didn't have a change and clothes and only had his pants and Yu Zian's coat on him. He shivered a little as the room was cold. Yu Zian gave a scary smile that wasn't a smile, his eyes twinkled with a dark light, "Mingming, I warned you before not to hide anything from me. Now you'll have to face the consequences."

His voice was menacing, not a hint of compassion could be found in it. Chen Ming trembled at his voice and released his hold on his sleeve. The two remained silent and didn't talk afterwards. The person whose known as 6th brother comes into the room, he has on brass knuckles.

6th brother greeted Yu Zian, "2nd brother, I haven't seen you in a while. What do you need from me?"

Yu Zian points to Sheng LiRong, "We have a little show that is going to happen.

Fifteen minutes later, Cao LiXuan comes into the room. Cao LiXuan sees Sheng LiRong suspending in the air, Yu Zian standing by the side with a killer intent, Chen Ming looking frightened, and a dozen other men inside of the room.

Cao LiXuan, "What's going on here, Zian?"

Yu Zian snorted, "Hand him the files."

One of the underlings brought over a manila folder filled with papers and photos. Cao LiXuan took and opened it. His face darkened with every paper and photo he went through. He finally snapped and closed the folder shut. Cao LiXuan, "What's the meaning of this, Zian?!"

Yu Zian narrowed his eyes at his friend, "Do you have something else to say? I warned you beforehand and even gave you an ultimatum. You know that I am not a patient man, Xuan."

Yu Zian signaled 6th brother to start the show. One of the guys on the side doused Sheng LiRong in cold water, waking her up. She groaned and her eyes fluttered, "Mmnn..... What... what's going on?"

She grew alarmed as she remembered what happened at the manor. Her eyes were filled with terror as she looked around, and saw that she was inside of a room filled with people she didn't recognize. Well, most of them besides the three standing in the audience section of the stage.

Sheng LiRong started muttering, "What... what are you planning to do to me? I... I haven't done anything wrong. I don't have any money. Please let me go."

Yu Zian snapped his fingers and a chair was brought out for him to sit on. He pulled and strapped Chen Ming onto his lap. The snapping caught Sheng LiRong's attention and she spotted Cao LiXuan. She pleaded, "Xuan, you have to help me! What's going on here!"

Her hands, feet, and legs ached from being strung up. Her eyes watered and she bit her lips looking aggrieved. Yu Zian clicked his tongue, "Mrs. Cao.... I suggest you drop the act and start confessing or.... else you'll find yourself in an unfavorable position."

Sheng LiRong squirmed, "Xuan, help me! I... I don't know what they're talking about."

She really didn't. Being knocked out from the pain and being highly intoxicated and high from the alcohol and drugs, when she finally sobered up she had no idea of the events that took place. Yu Zian sighed, "Do it."

6th brother cracked his knuckles and laughed malevolently. He brought back his right arm and swung it forward hitting her cheekbone. Sheng LiRong screamed in pain, "AHHH!"

Chen Ming closed his eyes and turned his head, but someone's hand gripped onto his chin tightly. He tried to pull away from that iron grip, but the hand wouldn't budge. A warm breathed touched the side of his neck and his hands were pinned to his body, "Mingming, don't close your eyes. Open them. You have to look, this is your punishment for disobeying me."

Chen Ming forcefully opened his eyes, his eyes were red and moist with tears.

Yu Zian cautioned once more, "Mrs. Cao, I had warned you. It's best if you don't play this game with me."

Sheng LiRong screamed, "Let me go you freak! Why are you doing this to me?! I don't know what you're talking about!"

Yu Zian looked at 6th brother. He gave her a few more strikes, aiming at her abdomen and chest. Sheng LiRong kept on screaming in pain and shouting Cao LiXuan's name. After her beating, she had snot running down her nose and her face was a mess. She was heavily panting trying to get some air.

Yu Zian, "Speak the truth."

Sheng LiRong could only squeeze out three words, "I.... don't.... know...."

Another round of beating occurred, this time she lost some teeth in the process and she had almost fainted from getting the air knocked out of her lungs. Sheng LiRong still wouldn't crack. She was insistent that she was 'innocent' and that she had 'no idea' what they wanted.

After her fourth beating, she finally fainted but she did not get the release she was hoping for. More cold water was tossed onto her and she woke up again. By now, her rib cage has probably all been broken and she's suffering internal damage. Yu Zian had on a lazy smile, he knew that some people wouldn't fear death until they see it. He gave 6th brother a nod.

6th brother went over to the wall and pressed on one of the space and an arsenal of torture devices and weapons appeared. 6th brother grabbed a metal flat baseball bat and winked at Sheng LiRong, "Ain't this going to be fun?"