Knocked Up (B+A) (XXI)

(A/N: *ahem* took me awhile to write the ending.... I know you guys will hate me... Spare me please! *cough* *cough* I want to take this time to thank you guys for being such dedicated and supportive readers, I can't express just how much it means to me knowing that you guys enjoy my work and support me in it!

Thank you guys! Also thank you for voting, commenting, and reading my novel. Enjoy.)

After that day, it was like Fu Xinyi was lost in limbo. She slowly drove herself insane as she called out for Xie Ying. Believing that he would come for her and that he was the father of her child. Not to mention that it sprouted from her long night stand, the certainty of the father among one of them men she let do her.

She was let go of her position due to multiple charges and she was left on the streets. With no family to turn to as they were turning to her, being chased by loan sharks left and right, and her exes coming after her like it was a witch hunt, Fu Xinyi lost all everything.

As if things weren't at its worst, lately she has been hearing something scratch from the inside of her head. She could swear that she could almost feel something crawling inside of her skull. It itched painfully and she couldn't get to it. Her stomach really ached too, at first she thought it was she had a stomach upset but it didn't go away after awhile.

Months went by before she suddenly disappeared. After being reported for racking up a stench, the police finally uncovered its unearthly looking lump of flesh and bone. A disfigured supposed body was discovered in a remote alleyway, at a glance no one could even tell that it had been a living person.

An autopsy was done and it caused many people to be shocked. The jane doe had died less then two weeks ago, and there were signs of a child in her stomach at least four months old. What greatly puzzled the doctors was the weird markings found inside of all over her body. There was no living creature abled to have done such damage, it 'ate' the child that was developing inside of her, and parts of her organs. Even her brain wasn't spared, but whatever it was only took enough parts of the brain that wouldn't kill the person.

No one claimed the body and she was shipped to where the rest of the unclaimed were located.

- - -

Xie Ying had been experiencing some weird symptoms. His lower back ached, not from his and Lin Xiu's late night maybe day time activity and it happened out of nowhere. His chest felt more tender to the touch and more sensitive to touch. He has also been having to use the bathroom more lately too.

With his new position there wasn't much for him to do besides doing paperwork, Lin Xiu didn't like his Ying'er talking with other people and kept him right by his side as he has said. But he's been sleeping a lot more lately. He gets nauseated at times, Xie Ying thought that he had somehow gotten sick.

At first, he thought that maybe he had finally caught the legendary cold but it didn't go away. It's almost been two months since the party and a month since the symptoms first started surfacing. He also seemed to have gain a little weight...?

It was currently the weekend and Xie Ying was sleeping in. After eating breakfast. He felt tired and took a nap like always. Three hours later, Xie Ying woke up feeling nauseous and ran to the bathroom. After puking what he ate, he rubbed his forehead.

He decided to have Bao Bao scan his body.

Bao Bao gladly took on the job and was humming to himself when he came across something in the middle region. His face was filled with utter shock and disbelief. His minuet hums abruptly came to a halt. Xie Ying furrowed his brows after Bao Bao's silence dragged on for too long.

<System?>

<....?????( ゚д゚)>

<?>