My Dear Emperor (XXX)

A/N: !!Warning!! There is going to be more explicit materials in this chapter.
———

Xu XiuLan gazed at Tu HuaLi with half lidded and damp lashes. Moving a little as they were touching his stomach, he closed his eyes and mumbled, "Nnnh... So full~"

Tu HuaLi had applied a small amount of weight on his lower stomach causing Xu XiuLan to say so. Having his hole tightly sealed, the liquid sloshed in his insides with nowhere else to go. Xu XiuLan's mind was swimming in the bottomless ocean of thoughts, he was trying to gather them together again.

With his voice being low and slight hoarse, it added a seductiveness to his already alluring countenance for Tu HuaLi. Xu XiuLan's mid section was covered in a mix of their love fluid and perspiration, combine that with his robes being a mess and scattered around him, that was barely hanging on his dainty figure. It was an irresistible display right in front of him.

The angle in which Tu HuaLi saw the sight of Xu XiuLan was a temptation that he couldn't give up. The look in his eyes deepened and he flipped Xu XiuLan onto their knees.

Repositioning his still hardened jade stick, he entered inside of the wet and warm cavern. He gritted his teeth and let out a low growl as his member was being easily and completely swallowed by Xu XiuLan's hole. Some of the fluids from inside of Xu XiuLan leaked out and down his thighs.

Xu XiuLan arched his back up upon receiving Tu HuaLi's meat stick once more. The curvature of their stick pressed right up against his sensitive spot and he shuddered. Tilting his head to the side and taking a glimpse of the man, he panted, "Haah... Not enough... My emperor?"

Tu HuaLi lifted one of Xu XiuLan's slender legs and thrust in. The feeling of being engulfed by those soft and wet insides once more, made his body shudder with excitement. He leaned down and bit on their decadent shoulder, "When it comes to you... It is never enough for Us, Lan'er."

Tu HuaLi's teeth skinned Xu XiuLan's smooth skin as he 'savored' the 'taste' of his lover. His long hair swayed with his rough but refined movements. Small droplets of sweat dripped down from his forehead, neck, and chest as they oscillated on the throne.

Xu XiuLan's sultry moans and gasps almost made Tu HuaLi not want to release him, but he did not want to push Xu XiuLan any further as they were already not going to be able to get up for the next couple of days. He reluctantly pulled out from the clamping hole that refused to loosen up on him. Tu HuaLi could feel the rubbing sensation of the petal lips down below slide across his member as he drew back. He licked his dry lips as he took in the pleasuring sensation.

When it was finally out, it glistened with their love juices. Tu HuaLi eyed the slightly loose hole that was drooling out his seeds and he clenched his jaw. He wanted to enter him again and pound into him, never letting him go ever.

He shook his head and pushed down his desires. Once he resolved this mess, he would truly bed Xu XiuLan for an eternity.

Getting up, he retrieved his outer robe from the mess on the floor and slid off Xu XiuLan's, while wrapping them snuggly in his. Tu HuaLi quickly put on his robes and lifted Xu XiuLan into his arms in a princess carry. He kissed their forehead and whispered, "I love you, Lan'er. I will always love you and continue to forevermore, my love."

A rush of sweetness burst forth in Xu XiuLan's chest. Hearing their words, it made his heart quiver. This was their very first oath to each other and it was something that they would always uphold until the end of time, no matter how many lives they will and have lived through.

Xu XiuLan kissed Tu HuaLi's chin, "En. I too love you and will continue to always love you forevermore, Li'er."

Before they departed from the grand hall, Tu HuaLi gave an order to the hidden dragon guards that had just returned after hearing the sweet cries ceased, "Make sure that everything is cleaned for and that a bath for Us is prepared by the time We arrive to Our chamber."

Even without a reply, Tu HuaLi understood that they had heard and will obey his order. The dragon guard looked at the retreating back of their emperor and they all nodded, the emperor's love for his male empress was something that many would be jealous of. Not only did he dote on and love that man as if they were his world, the emperor also went as far as to personally carry them all the way back to their shared courtyard everytime. After each time they would make love, the emperor would also be the only one present to clean them. They had forbade anyone else to come into the room or assisting them in cleaning Xu XiuLan.

———

The next time that Xu XiuLan awoke, Bao Bao came back with information from the eastern nation. Yeung Bai was going to initiate an attack on Xuan Xing within four days time. They were currently congregating all of their numbers and resources as demanded by Yeung Bai. For anyone who failed to show up, a heavy death sentence casted a shadow from high above. Not only would they be arrested and receive capital punishment, their family would be dragged into the mix and be executed along with them.

Xu XiuLan, Tu HuaLi, Wu QingJue, and Bao Bao were in a discussion of the arrangement that was needed. Tu HuaLi had long predicted the actions of Emperor Yeung and had Wu QingJue station his three hundred thousand army in the eastern lands of Xuan Xing. They would lay out a trap and wait for the unsuspecting fly to become trapped in the translucid strings of their spider web.

It would only be when the enemy had realized that if you ride a tiger, it is hard to get off¹ that it would be too late for any regrets.

Using the head of the commander to lure the tiger away from the mountain² was a successful tactic, and would only make it easier for them to close up any remaining trouble in this world. They could finish everything within one go with Yeung Bai's hotheaded and foolishness.

———

¹If you ride a tiger, it is hard to get off: Something that is difficult to stop halfway.

²Lure the tiger from away from the mountain: Luring the enemy away from their territory.