Silence (XVIII)

(A/N: *cough* *cough* When you have to enter the world of BDSM for research.... WOW didn't know there were that many types of techniques.... kinda mind blown tbh.

!Warning! More SNU SNU scenes.... More kinkier-ish bedroom scene. Might not be your cup of tea.... I really don't know what else to write for it. I was thinking toys.... but then our ML is a little too... possessive to use it so I just did bondage only.

*ahem* Thank you guys for your support and I'll see you guys tomorrow!)

When the got back someone was too eager to roll in bed. Yu Zian dragged Chen Ming onto the bedroom. From the dresser he took out some leather straps and winked at Chen Ming, "It'll be easier on your skin."

Chen Ming furrowed his brows, "Softer? For what?"

Yu Zian chuckled, "My love, you'll find out in due time."

A few moments after Chen Ming finally figured out what the silk leather straps were for. His clothing were stripped off completely. His arms were bound behind him, his legs were bent and pressed to his chest, and his heels were pressed against his bottom. One of the leather straps were placed around his shoulder and chest area, the others were mainly placed around his thigh and to his back, they were all used to suspend him in the air. The last strap was to his ankles.

Chen Ming wriggled his head to see Yu Zian who was silently observing him. His behind was fully open to Yu Zian, whose throat felt parched from the view. He had long dreamed of seeing Chen Ming like this, he even studied the various different types of position and methods. Seeing him like this was truly beautiful.

The pink chrysanthemum was still a little red and swollen due to their rigorous activity yesterday. It looked like a cute flower awaiting it's bee to come to it. Yu Zian went and grabbed the bottle of lube from *cough* one of his places. He coated his fingers in the lube and rubbed it onto the anticipating hole.

His fingers slipped into the hole. This time it met with less resistance than it did yesterday. He pushed his finger in until it was swallowed to his knuckle.

Chen Ming trembled, his insides were much more sensitive to Yu Zian's touch. One, from yesterday's experience, his body finally experience a taste of the addicting pleasures of sexual intercourse. Two, because he was faced away from Yu Zian, he couldn't see what was happening. It caused his senses to heighten even more and be more sensitive to his touch.

Chen Ming bit the bottom of his lip, he could feel the pressure building up from his lover's caressing. His eyes were misty and his cheeks were flushed. As the second finger entered, he jerked forward. Yu Zian made sure to thoroughly stretch the insides, so that it wouldn't be as sore.

His fingers probed inside and lewd wet noises could be heard as he pushed in and pulled out. Yu Zian squeezed more lube as needed to make sure that it stayed wet.

Squelch

Squelch

Yu Zian added his third finger, he twist and wriggled his fingers inside of Chen Ming. The muscles had tightened around his fingers tightly. He bit softly on those bouncy cheeks, "Are you going to c*m, Mingming?"

His voice had gone husky and a tad bit lower due to him being aroused. It would be enough to make anyone's legs melt if they heard it, especially with those who had voice fetishes.

Chen Ming nodded his head, some droplets of tears fell from his long lashes. Yu Zian increased the movement of his fingers and the pressure in Chen Ming's lower half was reaching higher and higher, about to burst. Just at the last second, Yu Zian pulled his fingers out. Chen Ming gasped at the sudden loss from his behind.

Yu Zian's tongue skimmed the bottom of his own lips, "You're going to come by this."

But just as soon as it came out, something much larger and filling entered his chrysanthemum. He immediately climaxed as it entered inside of him. He could feel the throbbing hot stick inside of him. It was deeply settled in his walls.

His body convulsed from his orgasm. His canal was contracting back and forth in happiness. Yu Zian smirked, "It seems that your body remembers my shape from the night before. It fits around perfectly just like a glove."

Chen Ming was panting heavily, his face reddens even more due to his lover's salacious words. His body became more turned on from the dirty talking.

Yu Zian gripped onto Chen Ming's hips and started moving. He groaned in satisfaction at the suction and tightness surrounding his member. He searched for Chen Ming's sweet spot. The moment he found it, he stabbed that spot over and over with the tip of his rod.

Their physical contact made ambiguous skin slapping noises. The time between each skin slap decreased and were heard simultaneously, one after the other.

Chen Ming lifted his head back and let out another load. His thighs were warm and sticky from his fluids. They dripped between the cracks on his legs, onto his feet and ankle, and then onto the floor. One could not help but focus on that enticing sight.

The temperature in the room became blistering hot for the two. Their bodies were covered in a sweet layer of sweat. Yu Zian slammed in deeply, releasing his hot fluids inside of Chen Ming. He wanted to leave it far inside of Chen Ming, to mark him eternally so that he would forever remember.

He wanted to bury himself inside of him forever. He pulled back slowly and felt Chen Ming's body shudder as he was still sensitive after climaxing. He thrust his hips forward and started to stir the insides of his lover once more.

Yu Zian re-positioned Chen Ming as he continued to rock back and forth. Chen Ming's back was against Yu Zian's broad chest. Gravity did it's job as Yu Zian's jade stick delved deeper inside of his chrysanthemum. It also seemed to grow bigger as it kept penetrating his insides.

Again and again, Chen Ming reached the seventh layer of heaven. His mind was mashed from the pleasure he was receiving.

After awhile, Yu Zian releases Chen Ming from his binds and moved him to the bed. Instead of being on top, Yu Zian was on bottom with Chen Ming straddling his waist.

There were faint red marks from the binding, it highly contrasted his pale skin. The marks gave a vivid pleasing satisfaction to Yu Zian when he saw them.

While Yu Zian was moving in and out of him and gripping his waist, Chen Ming was holding onto Yu Zian's arms and grinding against him. From time to time, Yu Zian would slap his ass and encourage him to move if he stopped. As he was reaching his climax, Chen Ming couldn't keep up with the rigorous movements anymore.

Yu Zian and Chen Ming both made eye contact with each other, both were filled with lust and pleasure. One had half-lidded teary eyes, while the other had darkened eyes deep with desire. They both groaned in content as they reached their peak together.

Yu Zian captured Chen Ming's palatable lips and gave him a fierce kiss. He backed off and hugged him close to his chest, "I love you, Mingming. I will always love you and will continue to love you forevermore."