Knocked Up (B+A) (VI)

Xie Ying just completed his driving test and was currently on his way back. He had passed his road test, the person testing him had been nervous the entire time because of the way he dressed himself and his car. It was quiet the entire time, not even a peeped from them until the end of the test. Xie Ying thought that it was strange, but quickly shrugged his shoulders. It wasn't his problem.

Tonight he had to attend to a banquet hosted by one of his employers, they wanted to introduce him to some their friends. Xie Ying agreed, he needed some insurance in case anything happened at his current job. Building connections were a must and he saw no harm in doing so.

Once he got home he glanced at his watch, a blancpain le brassus minute repeater. It was something he had received from his employer as a 'thank you' gift.

4:50 PM, the party wasn't until 7:00 PM. He had time to spare, Xie Ying sat down at his desk and opened his laptop. After fiddling, he hacked into his workplace. His eyebrow raised, it seemed like Tan Kang still hadn't been able to touch an inch on his workload. Xie Ying couldn't understand how that man got to his position, then he remember about himself and didn't question any further.

Just as he finished looking through the system, Bao Bao came back with a report on Fu Xinyi. She had a scandalous relationship with her boss from her job, she was a kept mistress and his wife found out. After, his wife filled for divorce, withdrawing her funds from his future project and moving back with her parents. She was a major shareholder in his company, and now there was an immanent issue that he might lose his position as the CEO if he doesn't get her vote.

Fu Xinyi usually has around three to four guys that she keeps juggling around. Now that one was down she still had three others. Even if she had many 'playmates', she had kept her purity. It was one of the many reasons why alphas and betas wanted her was because she hadn't been claimed yet. It didn't mean that she was innocent, it just meant that she knew how to keep a man on his tippy toes and leave them there.

Tonight, Fu Xinyi was going to attend to the event with one of her playmates. Xin Ying leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms across his chest as he listened. He lightly smiled. His first encounter with the person who would lead him to his down fall, what kind of 'gift' should he give to her?

---

Soon it was time for him to go to the event. He pulled on his navy blue suit jacket and fastened his bow tie. He had his suit custom made from Italy. His hair had been pushed to the side, giving him more a stylish european suave look. Bao Bao gave his thumbs up, his host looked like a snack! He was oozing out a charming and noble vibe.

He straightened out his clothes and looked at Bao Bao, "Let's head."

As he got to the hotel where they were hosting the banquet, it was already swarming with people. There was a valet service outside, as soon as his car pulled up all eyes were on him. Xie Ying got out and gave his keys to the poor young valet who was star struck by him.

After getting checked off on the guest list, a young man with amber eyes and soft looking ash brown hair beamed a big smile and waved at him, "Ying ge!"

Xie Ying came and greeted his employer with that professional smile, "Mr. Weimin, thank you for inviting me to your event."

That's correct. The employer, that had graciously invited him to the banquest was none other than Kuai Weimin, the second male lead. He had gotten acquainted with him from one of Weimin's father, Kuai Jun who had been one of his initial employers. He had been so pleased with Xie Ying's work that he recommended him to his son.

From the information that Bao Bao had given him, Kuai Weimin was the eldest son of his family. He had two other siblings, a younger brother who was still in high school and is a beta, and a younger sister who is in middle school and is an alpha. He was twenty five years old. He had started working in his father's company since he graduated high school. He's a hard worker and an honest man. He's openly sociable with others and is the top competitor for the CEO position of the Kuai Entertainment.

Kuai Weimin had met Fu Xinyi early on during this event and became interested in this little omega. So later when he saw her at the Lin Corp. and found out that she was the one who had 'written' that proposal, he was smitten. Both the beauty and the brain.

Thanks to this coincidence of Kuai Jun introducing him to the second male lead early on, he would take this opportunity to rope him over to his side as an ally. Xie Ying wanted to take away Fu Xinyi's pillars of support without her even knowing it. With no one to defend her, how can she endure and survive all that is going to come at her.

Kuai Weimin shook his head, "No, I should thank you for your spectacular job, Ying ge. You don't have to act so formal with me, just call me 'Min'."

Xie Ying nodded, "En. It has been my pleasure to be able to work with you, Min. If there's any further need of my assistance in the future, feel free to contact me."

Kuai Weimin laughed, "Haha. I will hold onto your words, Ying ge. Ah, I wanted to introduce you to some of my friends. Let's be on our way."

Xie Ying, "En. Let's go."

Many of the friends that Kuai Weimin introduced Xie Ying to were gobsmacked at his appearance and disciplined temperance. His every movement was poised and held grace, as if it was second nature to him. They exchanged business cards and contact information as they moved around.

Bao Bao alerted Xie Ying of the female lead's appearance.

<Host~ Umm.... that 'shabi*' has arrived. Three o'clock, white dress.>

(A/N: shǎbī - stupid person. Literal translation = stupid cunt.)

<En.>

Xie Ying found that over time, Bao Bao's vocabulary has become very.... colorful. He wondered if it was all due to that jie jie of his.

Xie Ying could see Fu Xinyi's figure from the corner of his eyes. Her dress was too eye catching not to be able to notice it. He was even sure that she was looking for new playmates. Fu Xinyi had on a strapless white dress that fanned out at the bottom and had beautiful black designs at the edges.

The top clung onto her figure, showcasing her bountiful breasts and her flawless pale skin. She had her hair up in a bun, her neck and ears were adorned with diamond jewelries, and she had light makeup look with sheer pink coral lips.

Xie Ying could see that Kuai Weimin was drawn by her appearance and sighed, it seemed like everyone thinks with the stick between their legs instead of their brains. He placed a hand on Kuai Weimin's shoulder and whispered, "Her partner's name is Tang Yi."