Young Master (XXII)

(A/N: Please don't kill me! *Runs away at the speed of light*)

Kidnapper A and B walked up to Wei Xiao, Kidnapper B gripped Wei Xiao's chin and lifted his face up. "Ah, another beauty."

"Hey don't you think that she's much more beautiful than the other one?"

Kidnapper A looked at the face and licked his lips, "Yeah, I can't wait to rip this one apart too."

Kidnapper B, "Since you took the front last time, this one is mine."

Kidnapper A shrugged his shoulder, "That's fine with me."

At that moment, Wei Xiao's eyes open. He looked at the two with his large round eyes with confusion and fear. He tried to speak but just like Wei Yue, he was gagged.

Kidnapper B chuckled, "That's a good reaction."

Kidnapper B took out the switch blade and gently stroke Wei Xiao's face with it. Wei Xiao started to cry, big sized beads fell from his eyes.

Kidnapper B coaxed Wei Xiao gently, "Shh. Be good and stay still and nothing will happen. Hehe."

They found Wei Xiao to be more obedient than Wei Yue as he stopped moving even after his binds were cut off, he didn't try to escape. Kidnapper B slowly moved the knife down Wei Xiao's chest and stopped at the bottom of the shirt.

In one motion he sliced Wei Xiao's shirt open, his fair chest was kissed by the cold air. Wei Xiao shook his head in protest, with his tears still falling down he looked extra pitiful and lovely.

Kidnapper B, "Ai, you're a man?!"

Kidnapper A, "Eh?"

Kidnapper B, "Ah, dammit. I don't swing that way..."

Kidnapper A, "F*ck."

Kidnapper B, "We still have to do our job."

Kidnapper A, "But one of us will be left off."

Kidnapper B, "There's still his mouth."

Kidnapper A, "What if he bites off my little brother?"

Kidnapper B, "Then make him submit, they always respond to pain."

Kidnapper A, "F*ck it, fine!"

Kidnapper B's rough callous hands trailed down Wei Xiao's smooth chest and down to his waist. He slowly unbuttoned Wei Xiao's pants. Just as he was going to pull off Wei Xiao's pants, the door slammed open.

---

Long Zixi had a bad premonition today and couldn't shake off why. Looking at the time, Long Zixi pulled out his phone and messaged Wei Xiao.

Then he heard a ding. He dug around and found Wei Xiao's phone with him and furrowed his fine brows. Did he accidentally leave it with me?

Long Zixi unlocked Wei Xiao's phone and saw the conversation between Wei Yue and Wei Xiao. His hands clenched the phone tightly. Just as he was about to contact the guards that were monitoring Wei Xiao, he received a call from them.

The voice on the other side had a hint of hesitation, "Boss, it's not good... He's gone."

The air around Long Zixi turned murderous and cold, "How?"

The guard who was in call cursed at his so called 'friends', they had all drew sticks and he lost and so he had to call this fiend. The guard entailed everything that happened to Long Zixi.

Less than twenty minutes since the call, Long Zixi arrived at the small clothing store. The guards all greeted the demon emperor with utter respect, they were even extra careful as they were already in deep sh*t. Who they were supposed to have protected was missing from right under their nose.

Long Zixi strode into the store and emitted a stifling pressure onto everyone within one meter of him. One of the guards presented the items that were found inside of Wei Xiao's changing room. Long Zixi glanced at them, a pile of clothes, a brown wig, and a pink cellphone. Long Zixi recognized the phone and picked it up.

He turned on the screen and his hands clenched tightly, "So it's you."

Long Zixi ordered his men to bring over their hacker and had him hack into Wei Yue's phone. They unloaded all the information on there and found a disturbing conversation between Wei Yue and an unknown contact called 'Big Boy'.

Long Zixi smashed the phone, thankfully the hacker had stored the data onto a hardware for evidence before his boss destroyed it. "Find him."

Long Zixi organized all of his men to fan out the city and find Wei Xiao. He wanted to see him, if he was live then good and if there was a corpse, he needed to see the body.

In thirty minutes, his men had found out the place where Wei Xiao was being held in. Long Zixi immediately drove over there. His men were all armed and had surrounded the building. Long Zixi signaled for them to charge in, and took out his glock 19 and followed after his men.

They stormed the place and captured everyone inside of the building, there was only one room left that they hadn't gotten to yet.

Long Zixi's men kicked open the door and everyone was stunned at the sight. Wei Yue was lying on the floor naked and covered in semen. Wei Xiao was in between two ugly looking men, one of them was pulling on Wei Xiao's pants and the other one was holding Wei Xiao's arms.

Long Zixi snapped and fired two shots, hitting the two right in their legs. Kidnapper A and B fell down screaming in pain, "AARGH!"

Long Zixi tossed out an order before he walked over to Wei Xiao, "Bring them away. I will take care of them later."

Four of his men dragged Kidnapper A and B away. Long Zixi took off his coat and wrapped it around Wei Xiao. As soon as Long Zixi's coat touched Wei Xiao, he leaped into Long Zixi's arms and cried his heart out.

Long Zixi's heart ached hearing his heartbroken cries. He whispered softly as he stroked Wei Xiao's hair, "It's okay, I'm here now. No one will hurt you."

Long Zixi let Wei Xiao cry until he fell asleep. He gently carried Wei Xiao in his arms and placed a kiss on Wei Xiao's tear stained cheeks.

One of the guards that was closer to Long Zixi spoke up, "Boss, what about young miss Yue?"

Long Zixi scoffed, "Bring that trash back with the others."

On the car ride home, Long Zixi held Wei Xiao in his arms not letting go. Long Zixi stared at the foolish man. How naive could he be? He had read the conversation between Wei Xiao and Wei Yue and he could see her malicious intent, but this idiot here trusted her whole heartedly.

As the two arrived back at the Long residence, Wei Xiao had woken up. It took him a moment but right after he remembered what happen and sat up in alert and looked around. He looked up and saw the face in which he knew and he was in the arms that he felt the safest in.

Wei Xiao hugged Long Zixi, his tiny body was shivering nonstop. Long Zixi sighed and carried Wei Xiao all the way back into their room. He sat down on the edge of the bed with Wei Xiao on his lap.

Though the matter had passed, Long Zixi was extremely angry. His voice was calm but it was filled with coldness, "Xiao Xiao, when were you going to tell me?"