End of Arc 1: Young Master (XXV)

(A/N: Haiiiiii~ Here is the promise bedroom scene!

!!Warning!!

There is going to be some pa pa pa scene in this chapter. If you don't want to read what happens between two adult men in bed, wait for the next arc. Or idk maybe don't read any further? (I'm not trying to be a little b here but... fr I had warned you ahead of time. Thank you for reading though. ☆⌒ヽ('ε` ) This will be the last chapter in the first arc.)

There is a tag stating that there is going to be men on men in here and mature is checked. I promised a nosebleeding scene for you guys and her it goes! and thank you for reading and voting!

Wei Xiao placed his hand over Long Zixi and smiled, "Mnm, thank you Xi ge."

Long Zixi placed a kiss on Wei Xiao's cheek then on his neck. He took in a deep breath of Wei Xiao's addicting scent and lightly nibbled on his neck. Wei Xiao let out a soft moan, "Ah~"

Long Zixi's eyes darkened from hearing it and fire was lit up inside of him. The day of promise had finally come. Long Zixi couldn't wait anymore, he lifted Wei Xiao into his arms and brought him over to the bed in which was covered in rose petals.

He gently set Wei Xiao onto the bed. Because Wei Xiao had just gotten out of the shower, he was only wearing a white robe and his hair was slightly damp. His robe had been slightly pulled open and exposed those enticing collarbones.

Long Zixi pressed his lips against Wei Xiao's, he licked, nibbled, and sucked on those tempting succulent lips. Because they had practiced kissing, Wei Xiao had gotten use to his kisses and openly accepted it. Long Zixi tongue lightly skimmed Wei Xiao's teeth and brushed against his tongue.

Responding to the man, Wei Xiao thrust his tongue and entangled their tongues together. They exchanged their salivas with each other as they continued to kiss. Wei Xiao wanted to pull back but Long Zixi had the his hand on the back of his head and held on tight. He went deeper into the kiss.

Wei Xiao felt as light as a feather at this moment and couldn't tell the north from the south. Long Zixi skillfully untied and stripped Wei Xiao's robe off in one go. His hands caressed that soft and smooth skint that had been hidden underneath that robe. He plucked and fondled with Wei Xiao's stiff peaks, making Wei Xiao twitch and moan with pleasure.

Long Zixi's kisses trailed down to his neck, to his collar bones where he left a couple of red marks, and he stopped at those cherry desserts. He kiss them slowly and glanced up to catch Wei Xiao's misty and fiery eyes.

His lips curled into a devastatingly bewitching grin and bit down on Wei Xiao's cherry.

Wei Xiao cried out, "Ahn!"

Long Zixi was sucking on one side, while playing with the other side. He would flick and pinch that little peak teasingly. Wei Xiao's little brother stood up and touched Long Zixi's chest as if inviting him to touch it.

Long Zixi's free hand slid down Wei Xiao's curves and down his mermaid line, onto his little brother. The moment, Long Zixi gripped onto it, Wei Xiao cried out another loud moan and tried to close his legs.

Long Zixi found his reaction extremely cute. Because he was in between Wei Xiao's legs, they couldn't close and was stopped by the sides of Long Zixi's chest. Long Zixi laughed, his voice was hoarse, "Xiao'er, it's okay. Let me take care of you."

Wei Xiao looked at him through his misty eyes that was filled with passion and whimpered like a cute kitten. Long Zixi continued to make Wei Xiao feel good as he stroked Wei Xiao's shaft with one hand, caressing his nipple with one hand, and sucking on the other side. He would switch from side to side, making sure that each side were evenly loved.