Meow~?(V)

(A/N: Hello~ There will be some gore in this chapter and if it makes you uncomfortable, please skip it. I'm not good at writing fighting scenes and I tried to write out how I pictured their fight in my mind. Thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting! Enjoy the chapter!!! =͟͟͞͞( ✌°∀° ) )

The match starts after they greet each other. They both bow to each other. While Sairi gave a formal bow, Ivon didn't bother to put any effort and only slightly bowed before he straightened up. Some of the audience frowned as they saw the arrogance in his eyes, unwilling to bow down to anyone. He was too prideful and overlooked even their tradition.

They could fight in any form they wanted to, but it was a tradition to fight in their feline form as they had done so as their ancestors did. Ivon shifted into his feline form and showed off proudly, like a peacock showing off it's tail. Sairi didn't hesitate either and shifted. His silver fur shone brightly as the sun reflected off of it, his hands and feet's morphed into paws, and his nails lengthen.

The were-cat's feline form was much larger then their predecessor's. Ivon was at least 3.2 meters, and Sairi was 2.6 meters long from their snout to the end of their tails.

A lot of the onlookers gasped when they saw Sairi's feline form.

"Is that... a snow leopard?"

"Hey, I thought they were extinct already?"

"I heard they were one of the fiercest clan."

"What do you think he's doing here?"

"Do you think that there would be anymore?"

"I heard that the females are the best."

They continued to talk amongst themselves. Sairi and Ivon circled each other, waiting for the other to make a move. Ivon gave out a threatening growl as if to warn Sairi to forfeit. He didn't think that Sairi would even last five minutes into their fight.

Sairi's gave out a low and dangerous snarl in return, and it angered Ivon. Ivon pounced towards Sairi, but he swiftly dodged it and swiped his claw at Ivon's shoulder leaving a deep cut.

Ivon's eyes constricted, he had hurt and hurt by this puny leopard that dared to step on his turf. Ivon charged at Sairi, swiping his claws, and trying to bite Sairi but Sairi read his moves too easily and evaded all of his attacks.

Ivon grew more angry as he looked like a fool and increased his speed, but could a lion out fox a snow leopard? The answer is simple, no. Though Sairi might not be as strong as Ivon in strength he didn't lack in agility or stamina.

Whenever Ivon would strike, Sairi would sidestep and counterattack in return. It was as if the two were dancing with each other and Sairi was the one who lead the dance. The ground was soon covered in splashes of blood but all of it came from Ivon's body.

The blood awakened their predatory compulsion even more and their attacks became more fierce and merciless. There were cracks appearing on the ground and roars and growls were all that could be heard from the ring. Soon enough Ivon's body was riddled with cuts all over and his fur was drenched in blood.

Ivon's stamina was draining, and at an alarming speed. It was sad to say but the match was completely one sided as if Ivon was the mouse and Sairi was the cat and he was only simply playing with Ivon until he died.

Ivon dove into madness, his eyes were blood shot and his orange eyes glowed. He was in the state of insanity. This state would only be activated when a were-cat's life was endangered, this state would boost their fighting power as if they were injected with chicken blood*.

(Injected with chicken blood - become crazy or obsessed about something.)

Ivon released a bloodthirsty aura and he would lunge for Sairi over and over again crazily. Sairi knew that Ivon's rationality was already gone and that's what he planned for, but the thing that would surprise everyone was that he knew how to activate this state of insanity even without his life being endangered.

He had accidentally come across this discovery while he was still in the illustrious forest.

Sairi roared loud enough that it resonated throughout the entire city, and the were-cats that surrounded them had to cover their ears. Sairi's eyes turn into a frosty color and lost it's light, his pupils contracted. A devilish aura was unleashed from his body and washed over everyone, some of the weaker were-cats fell over.

Many of the onlookers were too shock as Sairi's aura reminded them of what a king's aura should feel. Sairi snapped and went on offense. He dashed from left to right and right to left and made sure that his attacks would hit Ivon's weak points. He also made sure that there was enough power in his strikes, so that it would penetrate to the bones.

A couple of cracks could be heard as Sairi was relentless in his attacks. Ivon was being driven into a corner, even with his state of insanity, he couldn't win against Sairi.

Sairi caught onto one of Ivon's back legs as his reaction speed had decreased and snapped it like a twig with his powerful jaws. Ivon cried out in pain, but Sairi didn't stop there. He took this chance and latched his jaws onto Ivon's neck.

A loud crack could be heard and the crowd broke out into a frenzy holler. A lifeless lion dangled from Sairi's mouth and he tossed him to the side. Blood dripping down from his fangs to his chin. His sliver fur was soaked in the blood of his enemy.

To Bao Bao, Sairi truly looked like a devil. Bao Bao shivered. He had forgotten how his host looked like when he had first met him, because he was too used to his host's previous look from the last world, he had forgotten that he was the one who made a deal with the devil.

Usually his host would be passive, but that was only because he was restricted and now that there was no restriction. It was like a feral beast without any chains.

Bao Bao gulped at the gruesome scene. Ivon's guts were hanging out his torn abdomen, his tail had been crushed, his back leg was in an irregular angle, his once golden fur was mangled, and his mane that he had been so proud of was macerated along with his neck. Ivon's dead body was laying in a large pool of blood.

Bao Bao made a note to himself, don't get on his host's bad side.

The crowd could care less about Ivon and cheered loudly at the new champion. Their blood was racing the entire fight, it was too exhilarating for them and they got caught up in the moment.

Not far from the crowd, a man had been sitting on top of one of the roofs of a nearby building. He was observing the duel between Ivon and Sairi. The corner of his mouth curved up and a seductive devilish smile appeared on his face.

He turned around and leaped off the roof and disappeared into the crowd of people in the street.