My Dear Emperor (XXXI)

The eastern army's troops had advanced to the border that lies between the two nation. They had their banners raised proudly as they marched onwards. They were all cautious and observant of the area as it was strange that there were no soldiers from Xuan Xing guarding the border.

After surveying the surrounding area and making sure that there was no enemies lying in wait, the proceeded forward.

Yeung Bai was towards the head of the parade of soldiers. He was surrounded by a garrison of his own men. He liked to be at the head of his men, it gave him a sense of power and dominance over them. He believed that a leader should always be in front and directing his troops on what to do.

Yeung Bai wanted to take this chance and personally raise hell for Tu HuaLi for disrespecting him so. Never in his thirty four years that he had been alive had he been insulted in such a way. Everyone would diverge and pave the way for him, even bowing down to him.

He was the true son of heaven and it was in his every rights to be feared and be worshipped upon. Ever since he was young, he was told by the old emperor of the eastern nation that he would rule over all the plains of the world; that everything was at the grasp of his hands. He took their words to heart and that was where his arrogant and pretentious attitude came from.

The day had passed rather quickly as the night sky had trailed over the warm sunset colours. Yeung Ba clicked his tongue.

Even after traveling this far, he and his army had yet to cause damage to Xuan Xing. He would not let their first day in Xuan Xing end so peacefully, Yeung Bai wanted to take something of Tu HuaLi's first. He waved his hands and gathered the leader of a small platoon, "Find the closest city and take everything of theirs. Make sure to kill everyone on sight and light up the night sky with their burning homes."

Though it was ridiculous for them to startle the snake in the grass, Yeung Bai was daring and wanted Tu HuaLi to know that he was going to raze their land to the ground.To be offended by a puny emperor who was still wet behind his ears was a major offense and disgrace for him. The only way to deal with that kind of person, was to teach them what fear was.

Cupping their hand, they cordially saluted, "Yes, your majesty."

One of the other generals had just approached Yeung Bai's tent to discuss some war plans with them, when he overheard this. He greeted Yeung Bai, "May the Emperor live and reign for ten thousand years, ten thousand years, ten thousand of ten thousand years."

Giving the gesture to stand, he stood back up. Rubbing his chin, he suggested, "Your majesty, if this lowly general may propose to have them capture and bring back the females and gers for the soldiers to release their frustrations on and for some entertainment."

Yeung Bai's eyes narrowed down, "We say 'kill all', then kill all."

His voice was cold and unforgiving as his piercing gaze surmounted over the general. Yeung Bai did not care to think about seeking pleasure at this point of time. They were commencing a war, not finding whores to fill up the flower house, to slay their enemies, not alleviating whatever sexual frustrations or weird perverse fantasy that they might have.

Catching on to their displeasure, the general immediately got onto his knees and kowtowed, "Please forgive this lowly general for speaking out of bounds, your grace."

Wanting to be in peace, Yeung Bai dismisses the general and sat in his tent alone.

There was only one that he wanted to get his hands upon other than the emperor of Xuan Xing, Xu XiuLan, the legendary mystical male empress. News of the exotic and enigmatic male empress had reached their nation, and what made the man even so more interesting was the lack of information that could be obtained about him.

It was as if they only let on what they wanted others to know, anything else would forever remain a mystery. Yeung Bai has always been fascinated and intrigued to find out this 'Xu XiuLan', but it was such a shame that things had come down to this. Knowing just what they were to Tu HuaLi, he could not let that man go free or keep him.

Yeung Bai only cared to see the tantalizing pain on Tu HuaLi's face as he was planning on spilling their guts as he raped them in front of the defeated and pitiful Emperor Tu. Afterwards, he would slowly carve into them until they finally passed away. It gave him a sense of exhilaration just thinking about it, his lower region rose up to a protruding tent.

He quickly untied his belt and started stroking his own shaft as his imagination of the scene replayed in his mind.

———

The eastern nation's small platoon had finally set out after discussing and mapping out their plans. With forty men, they rode on their horses wearing their silver and red armors and headed west. It would take at least a sichen before they would reach the closest city. They were on high alert as the lack of soldiers had given them all a foreboding feeling that something was extremely off. Even if their emperor was not concerned about such matters, having served the old emperor, they had keener senses then Yeung Bai.

Having the topography of the area marked down, they surveyed the surround areas briefly as they moved to take note of the resources that they could gather on their way to conquering Xuan Xing.

Some of the younger officers were mumbling about the legendary soldiers of Xuan Xing that caused many to trembled at their might. They were a prestigious group made up of seven hundred thousand strong and able bodied men under the command of Wu QingJue. He was a renowned figure for his military achievements and being the one to beat regular men into those monsters.

A couple of the younger men laughed at the rumors. It was said that one of them was allegedly skilled and experienced enough to take on ten normal men. Being so arrogant, they had even received some warnings from the older soldiers that they were not to be trifled with. That only made them rub their stomachs as it ached from their laughters.

Even though they were mocking the gossips in great skepticism, in the back of their mind they held a tinge of fear if the words were true. Although they may be young, Yeung Bai had many good generals under his authority. They had chosen those who were not only quick and efficient but ones who could look at the situation as a whole, the might and prowess of a warrior was not to be underestimated.

On the environs of the city, the platoon could see the bustling life within. Many of the citizens were attending to their daily life as they would have any other ordinary day. They were all oblivious to the apprehension that was lurking in their direction.