Young Master (XVIII)

(A/N: Haiz! Here's another chapter! Thank you for reading and voting! *muah* There's a little touch on Wei Xiao aka Ains background.

Edit: Yui apologizes for the previous version released. Yui failed to do her homework~ [Should've checked, but didn't. Didn't mean to insult others] Yui hopes that it is much better now. I want to thank OthersideFish. Learning new things everyday~ Thank you for letting me know~ I love you guys ٩(♡ε♡ )۶)

After leaving the room, Long Zixi pinched the part between his brows and closed his eyes. He had gotten too caught up in the moment. It was too dangerous and he had to pull away. His once impeccable and impenetrable self-control was turned to dust whenever he was around Wei Xiao.

Butler Wang was flabbergasted on what happened inside for the young master Long to be acting like this. Was there some sort of trouble? Did they argue? Butler Wang's mind was swirling with all types of scenarios that would have occurred, but none of them were even close to why Long Zixi was so troubled.

Meanwhile, Bao Bao had just returned from his mission. After being in shock for over eight hours, he had forgotten all about Wei Yue and left right after talking with Wei Xiao. Don't know if it's Bao Bao's bad or good luck, but he missed the entire show.

He happily came back and reported to Wei Xiao, who had reverted back to his expressionless face on how Wei Yue had been 'escorted' out of the manor because she hadn't left on time. Bao Bao laughed gleefully at her misfortune.

She had just arrived at her new apartment not too long ago. Because Mr. and Mrs. Wei had guessed the Wei Yue wasn't going to go willingly, they had the servants pack her things ahead of time. She was fuming and throwing a rather laughable tantrum in her apartment. She smashed the new tv that was there and she broke almost all of the plates, bowls, and cups.

What she had forgotten is that Mr. and Mrs. Wei would only be supplying her with income so that she could live, the servants that she was so used to would no longer be there. She was alone.

---

(A/N: I will warn you once again, I suck at using descriptive words to describe things. Sorry if there are repeats of adjectives... All the adjectives I could use turns into farts and disappears. ಥ_ಥ )

It was just hitting twelve o'clock, when Wei Xiao finally arrived at the Long residence. They just saw off Mr. and Mrs. Wei at the airport before they drove here, otherwise they would have arrived earlier. Wei Xiao's luggage arrived way early in the morning and his room had already been set up.

Long Zixi got out of the car first and helped carried Wei Xiao onto his wheelchair. The Long residence was at least two times bigger than the Wei manor, white brick walls encased the massive mansion that stood in the middle of the place, there was a large fountain that stood in front of the mansion sized home, and around it were bushes and flowers.

The mansion was a warm grey colored with dark grey roof, it had beautiful light fixtures that were on the walls, the driveway was in perfect shape with it's monotonous color, and the greenery was added in with such detailed that it enhanced the beauty of the mansion even more. The plants and trees weren't overshadow or be concealed by the grace of the place, they were in harmony of one another.

In Wei Xiao's original world, he had never stepped or seen the outside world once. He didn't know how the air tasted outside of his hell hole, or if the sky was blue where he came from. All that he knew was that he was caged inside like a lab rat.

For this world, he had the freedom to go but not the strength to do so, he was still recovering. He also could not act OCC and therefore he had to plan ahead of time.