the new best friends

After the movie night I became very good friends with the boys. We knew echoder very well... Just like in my dream... I ignored it then ... It was a mistake...

I liked to hang out with them , sometimes we told jokes , anoy Tom, tell stories we knew or even go out to the movies. "I have to tell them that I have to go to chollege soon..." I thot...
"Luna are you okay?",Tom said wakeing me up from my thots."Yeah I'm fine , just thinking..." "About?" Edd asked ."I have to go to chollege soon... I was just thinking about it .." "Don't worry ,Luna! We can still talk thro the computer, wich means you'll still see my beautiful face !", I and Edd laughed, Tom just stayed anoyed.
Matt was a bit mad, but we ignored it.

The last week I was well...home...
with my friends...
I went all around London... With the guys ofcorse... I feelt wierd now.. knowing I'm not going to see my new friends for 8 months strait ....

               -last day in London-
"We all gona miss you , Luna ... Wich college are you going anyway?", Edd asked.
"(Name of chollege)"
"Isin't that far away?"
"Yea ,it is... I'm gona miss you guys..."
"We will too", said all three at the same time... I was happy and sad at the same time...
We huged before I was driving away .
They waved bevore I drived away.. until I cuten't see them anymore...