chapter 48 {part 1}

-a month after last chapter-
Alina's P.O.V.
I was worried about my friend. The others were too, well not Tom. I still don't understand why tho. One morning he's happy and in the evening he's acting like Luna killed thousands. He definetly hates her.
It was 9 in the morning. Everyone was still asleep, exept me.
I suddendly heard a knock on the door. {Mabe its a package...?} I thought.
I opended the door... Only to see....
A soilder. He had the british Army uniform.... And had some clothes, a box and a letter in his hands. He looked sad.
„Hello Ma'am... Are you Miss Alina Minnich?”, he asked. I've realised he Has HUMONGOS eyebrows. They looked evil.
„Y-Yes sir. Is there something wrong...?”, my gut was feeling wierd.
„We're sorry, but I'm afraid your friend, Luna Dimond, Has died in battle. This is the stuff she had with her in her room, and the note was asinged for everyone bevore battle, so if they died they'd had something to give to theyr loved ones. I'm really sorry, again.”, I stood silent.
I stood there like time has stoped. Until it hit me. She's dead. My drunk sister is dead.
I started crying like there's no tomorrow. It hurt me, deeply. Like something was just taken away. One of my best friends to be exact.
The soilder gave me the clothing and the letter. I thanked him, bevore he left.
I walked back in, slamed the door, walked to the living room, put the box carefuly on the table, and sat down on the couch. I guess I was crying so loudly everyone woke up.
„Al What's wrong!?”, Kira asked me.
I pointed at the clothes. „L-Luna's... D-d-d-”, I couldn't say it. I was crying to loudly.
„Dead....”, Kira finished for me. As soon as she said that, the girls started crying heavyly.
I took the letter she wrote, opend it, and read it.

Dear Siners,
If you're reading this, means I left the world of the living. I'm very sorry to tell you this way, and not another, but hey, don't cry. Al, just think of a shirtless Tom, that'll make you feel better. Sky, drink some mountain dew and watch Harry Potter. Kira, talk to someone. Becca, hug Ringo. Edd, drink some cola. And Matt, go look at your beautiful face. I'm sure Tom will be happy, so I wont bother to say anything to make him feel better.
I'm extremely sorry, for... Like, breaking down infront of you Becca, telling you all late about the cutting, beeing a emo memo, and crying much. I'm sorry for the pain I brought you, I'm sorry for disapointing you Al. I broke the promise I made.
I hope you can forgive and let me go.
Its all in the past now. Just like my existence. I hope you can forged about me and live to be happy and have a family. I hope I didn't make your life more dificult then it was.
I'll say goodbye now.

Love and hugs,
Luna Dimond.

I smiled thro the tears at the last sentence. That was how she infited us to her birthday when she was youngher and we first met.
By now everyone was crying, exept Tom, but he wasn't smiling either.
I felt really aful. I didn't want to let my friend go. I want to tell her goodbye. Then I remembered, she had a box with her!

I opended it, crying even more. There was a picure of us all togheter, like the boys and girls, when we still were all friends. There was a picure of Pepe, her first pet, her phone, her diary, her... Hoddie. I think that hit me the most beside the letter. I took it out and huged it. It was cold.
I was feeling blue, just like everyone else. Even Ringo. I wonder what happend to Cookie tho....