chapter 37

-a week till da Chrismass eve :3-
I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked up. "Luna Dimond here." I ansered.

Tom's P.O.V.
I was wide awake when I heard that traidors phone. I desided to lisen to what she'd be talking 'bout. Something like a peeking Tom (pun intended ;3). I walked to her room's door and lisend closely.
"Luna Dimond here." I heard her 'inocente' voice say.
"Anotherone? It will be the second one this week!"
{That bastard... She killed that men that was found strangeld in his own room!.... I can't belive we were ever friends!}
"No, he was easy to.... You know.. ", Edd's voice called for breakfeast. Great, "I have to go, Edd's calling... Goodbye." I quikly but quietly ran the stairs down.

-time skip-

Luna's P.O.V.
The breakfest is almost over.... As fear went thro me. I was pale as a wall (Idk if this is an acual punch line or whatever, but its one in Poland, ofcorse in Polish :³). I think the others notised, becose they are staring at me. {Well fuck, they noticed... What excuse can I make to not seem fishy?}

Alina's P.O.V.
We all stared at a sertain person at our table, who's more pale than usal.
"Lun-Lun.... D-did you cut yourself again....?" Kira spoke up. That was aculy a clever question, knowing that she aculy was able to do that while we have eaten. Holy frick, she puts Kira's hoddie to a shame.
"I-I don't h-have a clue what y-you're talking a-about!" She said, obviosly lieing to us.... Again...
"Stop lieing..." I said.
"I aculy don't know why you're asking this..." She said. "You're pale like Kira's hoddie" I replied. She thot for a second. "I need fresh air... See ya later Aligator" she said and walked out the house. After we all finished our brealfast, we desided to watch Insane Zombie pirates from hell 4, cuz why the hell not.
-time skip, after da movie-
We were watching normal television, 'The Children' to be exact, as Ringo sat on Edd's lap and Cookie on mine.
Suddendly the news start, to inform us the London murderer striked again, but they didn't tell who got killed tho. I looked over at Tom, who had a face like he knew who was behind this. I looked at the others, and they just looked a worried. I then remembered: {Luna isin't home! WHAT IF SHE GOT KILLED?!}
I started cring, from how much I worried. The fact didin't help that they told us the victim was a 22 yeahr old woman with brown hair. The other asked quikly why Im cring. "What if Luna was the victim!?" I managed to say between sobs. Everyone looked worried, while Tom replied with: "That would be a dream come true. But its inposebull, sadly." Right after that Luna came in.
"I-Im bac- Whoa Alina, what happend?!" She asked, I just got up and hugged her. She imideatly huged back. "I thot you were dead...." I said to her. "It would take me to do so, you know?" She said.

Luna's P.O.V.
{Poor Alina.... Its not fair Im lieing do much to her...}
"Sadly you aren't gone, Commie!" Tom said, clearly more drunk than usal. I stoped huging Alina.
"What did you fucking say to me, Jehowas witnes?!" I yelled at him. "Do you fucking brooken arm!?" He snaped at me.
"TRY ME BITCH!" I snaped back.
The fight began with him puntching my jaw. I immediately punched him in the stomake, he grabed his stomake, stooped down so his head was at my reatch. I used the chanse, and hit him hard.
He growled and hid me back, into my fake arm.

CRACK!
"FUCK!" I yelled, as oil ran out from my arm. "THOMAS LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I yelled.
I then ran to my room, locking the door. I took out all my ecwipment for repairing, and started doing so.

Alina's P.O.V.
"Tom what did you do!?" I yelled at him, he cluning his hand.
"I broke her arm!"
"You know she doesn't has that arm! She lost it while saving our friend!"
"Do I care?! No!"
"MATT WOULD BE DEAD IF SHE WASN'T THERE! I WOULDN'T KNOW YOU IF SHE WASN'T THERE!"
"WELL I'D BE MORE HAPPY!"
My heart snaped in half.
I started tearing up.
"Okay then..." I walked, no, ran up to my room, and slamed the door closed.
I gues Luna heard it, becose she opend my door.
"Alina...." She went to me and hugged me. Well tried too... She only had one arm... She looks... Wierd.... Knowing that.... She did this for us...
"That fucking Jehowas witnes is gonna pay for makeing my drunk sister cry!" She said, pating my back.
"T-thanks..." I replied huging her tghiter.
She smiled. "No problem...."
"You aculy look so inocente without an arm, Lemon lover..." I said, smiling, still a bit sad tho.
"Shut it Smut reader!~" she said smiling back.