mision impossible 1 :3

We had to go back to our houses, since we didin't own the place in poland. The girls had a briliand idiea, atleast for them. They wanted to move to our flor, in the apartament the boys and I lived. So... They did.
{Great... Now they will be on me everyday... Just awsome...} I thot, anojed and worried.
-time skip, a week-
The girls moved in. I ofcorse, had to go back to the Red Army.
"We have a special mision for you, my soldiers. Any who are going on they will?" The norwiegan spoke.
Nobody spoke or moved.
"Fine... Then I'll chose someone..."
{Great... I bet I'll have to come along..}
"Higins, Ritchard (I made them up btw.) , and ... Dimond." He spoke.
{Why always me?}
"Rest , to your rooms!" They did as he said. "So... The 'trip' will be in norway.  And good news! Im gonna join you! Yay!" We stayed quiet as he waited for an awnsere. "No yay(Essteregg 4 my friend ;3)? Well... We have seen the White leader has set a little base there... And with it ,he spy's on us... We have to destroy it."
"Yes sir!" We all said at the exact same time.
"To your rooms!" He yelled, and we did what he said... "Dimond.. not you." I looked at him, and got back into the room(don't thing dirty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
"You may be wondering why you have been on all the missions till now... Right?" Tord asked. "Y-yes sir." I ansered. "That is ,becose... I wanted to see your work... Since I know you can't watch others suffer... Yet you did everything what I said to do with always the same exprecion... Emotion less... I have to say Im suprised... Positively..." He said with a big stupid grin. "Thank you sir." I said , emotion less. "Not mutch people do that... Even follow every single rule... That's why.. you get a higher militarny level! Congratulations!" He said, giving me a new uniform. "Here." I took it. "Thank you very mutch sir... It's a honor for me..." I said. "Now go get ready, the special coat is in your room."
"Yes sir!"