chapter 44

It has been 3 months since I told the devil about my plans.
I was alowed to go home, the almost last time I'll see them.
I wanted to cry. I wanted to tell them. I wanted to say sorry about everything I did, and what I'm about to do. They don't deserve a disapointment as a friend....
I arived home. The only place I truly felt save.... I'm gonna miss this....
But its for the better. They'll be save. That's the most important.

I knocked on the door, soon Alina opend the door. „Lun-Lun!", she yelled and huged me thightly. I huged slowly back. „Nice to see you Al....", I said as we let go of eatchother.
„Something wrong?", she asked with worry in her voice. I shook my head as a no.
„Alright then... Welp, come in, dinner was made bit long ago!", she told me, as I came in, ofcorse with Cookie.

We were goofing around at dinner, suprisingly even Tom was in a good mood.
Sky then took out a champagne, and pored everyone a glass of it.
„For our friendship!", she said loudly.
„For our friendship!!", everyone followed and drank it.
I felt sudden tears forming in my eyes, only to quikly spill out.
„Hey... Are you okay?", Kira asked me.
„Y-yes... I-I'm just happy to have such friends like you guys.... I could never imagen a life without you as my best friends... Even you Thomas.", I said, telling white lies. Well half true, but that wasn't the reson I cried.

I cried becose of the times I'll miss. I cried becose of how much I'll hurt them... Or not. Most likely not.

The guys left us girls left to go to theyr room.
„Hey girls...?", I asked out of the blue.
„Yeah?", Sky answered.
„ What would you do if... I... Died...?"
A moment of silence apeered, untill Alina answered: „I would cry hard as fuck." „Same", the other girls answered.
I smiled a bit. „Well that's not happening soon!", I said, well I can't say that. Becose nobody knows when theyr time comes.
Mabe you, dear reader, should consider spending more time with others instead of reading this? Okay enoth fourth wall breaking.
They all smiled.
„To be honest I'd most likely would ask my dad if he has seen you.", Kira said. „Seriosly? Just becose your dad is Satan doesn't mean I'll go to hell!"
„Well you are a siner, Lun-Lun.", we all laugh.
You know, Alina and Kira don't have normal parents.
They're litlery half Demon half Angel.
Kira beeing more like her dad, a demon, wich I could even experience on myself. (*cough*Thecollage'life',4Beachdisaster*coughcough*)
While Alina is more like her mom, an angel, wich I also have seen bevore. (Quik note to you Al, that's a good idea for the futere book you wanted to do, right?)
„I'm aculy quiet curios where my parents landed. Hell or heaven....", Alina looked at me. „You know Luna, not all souls go to hell or heaven. Some stay here, forever or for a time." „Well I belive as long as people remember someone they stay, if not forever, and then go to the after life paradise or hell.", I replied emotion less.
„How about we go to our rooms now?", Rebecca asked, she gets tierd easyly.
We all agreed and got to our rooms.

I couldn't rest. I was in bed trying to sleep for about one and a half hours now. I decited to get up and do something useful with my poor excuse of a life.
I took some lose paper pages and started writing.
Soon I filled 25 pages, not only with writing, bit drawings too.
I started to pice everything togheter, beginning from the day my parents died.
I hung it all up on a cork board, just incase someone wants to come in, so I can hide it. Yeah, I did have a lock on the door, but still.
I then hid the cork board under my bed, put my headphones on, played mystery skulls and started drawing something.

(Art by me)I just left it like that, instead of coloring it

(Art by me)
I just left it like that, instead of coloring it.
I layed on my bed, and drifted off to sleep at 6:37 AM, only to be woken up by my phone buzzing, AT FUCKING 7:00 AM.
I groned as I picked it up and looked who the fuck disturbed my rare sleep.
It was Alina, typical.

Al-chan:
Yo, why is your door locked??

Meh:
Cuz I was sleeping

Al-chan:
Lol srry

I got up, and as quikly as I have slept, the last day here, bevore my last arival, has gone by.

××××××
Hewwo! Here is da autor of this poor writen book :3
This chap was dificult to make, cuz Wuttpad makes fochs on meh but here ya gow!
That's for reading!