the college 'life' 4 ,the beatch disaster

It was two weeks brake from college,
becose SOMEBODY made SOMETHING explode.

"IM BOREDDDDDD!", Kira said in her annoyed af foice. "ME TOOO!" ,Alina ansered.
"I've got a plan!" ,Sky said.
"Wich is...?", I asked.
"Luna ,do you remember the boys you talked about, at the start of the year?"
"Yes.. And?"
"Mabe we cud meet them... And go to like..... The beatch!"
"I-If they want to.... I'll ask them...."
"Yay!" Sky said before I got my phone out and texted with them.

«Hey Edd! Long Time no talk :)»

«Hey Luna! Yea... Whatszup?»

«Ummmmmmm... So...
My college had an 'acitend' and we have a 2 week brake...»

«Anddd...?»

«Andddd my friends wan't to meet ya... And they asked If you cud like ... Go to our flat and like... Uk wut I mean ,right?»

«No ;3»

« -_-
They asked If u guys cud fisit us»

«I'll go ask the others, Ttyl.»

«Ttyl Edd.»

- 30 minutes later -
«Good news!»

«?»

«We will come! :D»

«Yay! :D
I'll tell the others . Bb»

«Bb»

«Oh and don't forget u swimmwear!»

«K»

~a day later (becus I'm lazy) ~
"GURLSSS!!!!! WAKE UPPP!!!!!"
"Ughhhhh... ". Rebeca said.

"How late is it?"
"6:59 to be e- NOPE ,IT'S 7:00 O' CLOCK SUKERS!"
"Ughhhhh why so early?!" ,Kira asked.
"Ummmm... CUZ THE BOYS ARE COMING TODAY, AND WE NEED TO CLEAN UP!"
"OH SHIT!" Everyone yelled.

~ time skip ~
We were finaly done clening our flat, wich took 7 hours.
"They better be awsome! Or I'm gonna frickikg be mad at you Luna!" ,Kira said annoyed.
Suddendly the doorbell rang.
"I'LL GET IT!" I scremed.
I ansered the door, and hwo is there?
"EDD ,MATT ,TOM!!!" I said in a exided tone ,and gave them a group-hug.
"We missed you too, Luna." Tom said.
After we stoped huging I yelled : "GURLS! GUES HWO IS AT THE DOOR!"
They all ran to the door.
"T-Tom?! Matt?! Edd?!" Alina and Kira asked shoked.
"Alina?! Kira?! I thot I won't see you ever again!" Edd said ,and huged them. Tom and Matt joined.
"Soo... You know them?" I asked.
"Luna , they were our childhood friends!" Alina said, and stoping the hug.

~ 3 days later ~
"LUNA WAKE UP!" Kira scremed.
"WHAT DO YOU WAN'T?!" I asked angry.
"It's 10:47 Luna! We wanted to go to the beach , remember?"
"Ohhhh.... Yea........."
"NOW GET YOUR ASS READY!"
"Ok ok...geeze....."

~ when everyone was ready 11:57 ~
"LUNA COME ON! WE WAITING FOR YOU!!!" Kira scremed.
"IM COMING KIA!"
"GOOD!"
After this most of the car ride was quied. Until Alina said that were there.
We packed our stuff out.
Wonce we were done ,we got our swimmwear out and got to the changing stals.
I've come out as last. I had to hide my wounds somehow... I boght some long sleved swimmwear. I looked out-of place tho, I didin't care.
"Oh... You back... Wanna go for a swimm?!" Kira asked everyone.
"YES!" Everyone said ,exept for me.
"And you Luna?"
"N-No thanks! I'll just stay here.... And wach our stuff!"
"Oh pleas Luna! Come on ,have some fun!" Kira beged.
"Nah thanks.."
"Like always since college started..." She mumbelt.
*What was that?"
"Nothing!"
And I spend the next 4 hours on land, every 10 minutes Kira wud beg me to go into the water. I always said 'no, thanks'.
I was tierd after these hours of siting around so I layd down and closed my eyes. Soon enoth I was asleep.
Kira got out of the water seeing that I was asleep. She did know I was acting wierd becose with the sleve think. She got curios, and desided to rol my sleves up. Nedles to say, she was shoked ,angry and sad at the same time. I woke up due to the cold on my wounds. I looked at the shoked Kira and roled my sleves down quikly.
"W-why w-oud you d-d-do that?!" She asked.
I was just siting there ,alone with her,
since the others were in the water.
"AWNSER ME!"
"I...I.....I"
"DO YOU FUKING KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING?!"
"K-Kia... Calm down..."
"HOW LUNA? HOW THE FUCK SHUD I CALM DOWN?! YOU FUCKING CUT YOUSELFF!!! AND YOU KEPT IT FROM US!!! MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND IS CUTING AND LYING!!!" She scremed in Anger. Her eyes started to turn conpletly yellow. Alina noticed and tried to get all the others from the water, to try to stop Kira. TRYED.
"DO YOU FUCKING NOW HOW THIS CAN END?!" She yelled. I stayed quiet, since it was two late to stop her. She turned into her demon form. Yellow eyes ,Red skin ,white horns and a tail.
I had no chanse with her. Only my classes I took as a teen can help me now.
She started to run at me. I diched the atak. She did it again and again, till she got me. I fall down on the sand, I had to fight with her, with one of my best friends.
I started to hit her. It was enoth strenthg to hurt her, but not much.
"SO YOU FUCKING WANNA PLAY, OK, AS YOU WISH!" She grabed me with her now biger hand, and started choking me. I won't deny ,I was scared, I starded wibulyng around trying to stay konches ,becose with the damage I had , I had low chanses of surviving. I gave in tho. I was choked to death from my best friend.
"This is my end, goodbye old friends."
I was prepart to die.
Until I saw a light.
"The end of the tunel ,huh?" I put my head up. No ,this isin't the end, this is the hospital. I saw Kira there ,crying next to me ,laying her head at the bed.
"I'm sorry ... Im so so sorry..... How cud I live without you? You were my best friend....." She mumbelt.
"I am you best friend Kia..."
"Huh?
LUNA! I-I thot I kil-"
"It's my foult Kia."

----------------------------------------------------------
Wow , 1001 words, I'm proud of myself! :D