run away (1/2)

{Don't do it.. Don't do it.. Don't do it..} I repeted over and over to myself.
"Miau!" Cookie intorupded my thots.
"Im gonna do it...." I mumbelt.
I turned the car in the other direction.
{Im gonna do it.} I was going to run away.

-time skip, 7 hours-
I was somewere in Scotland.
I get a call, the super evil Tordtilla .
{Well... Fuck.} I thot. {Shud I pick it up? Ima gonna risk it...} 
I picked the call up.
"Luna Dimond here." "Luna, where tf are you?!" The Tordtilla said. "Somewere ofcorse." "I demand You come back right the fuck now!" "Nah. Im happy where I am." "Should I go the hard way?" "Do whatever you want to. I don't care anymore." With that I canceled the call. I took my sim-card out, took my backbag and got Cookie out off the car.
He was trained so he'd follow me when I tell him to, or run away. Do I told him to stay with me, close by.
About a mile away, I presed a button and destroyed the car.

I started runing, Cookie beeing always next to me.

Tord's P.O.V.
Who does she think she is?! She ran away!
"Paul, lokate her sim-card ,NOW." I said in a angry voice.
"Sir, we tried tracing it multibul times... Even her car... Nothing..."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NOTHING?!" I snaped at him.
"I-its inposebull to track her. She knows what metoteds we use...."
{Well fuck... How are we gonna track her then?} I thot...
"Paul, is there any other way of finding her...?" "Only using the cameras instaled next to the place she was last seen...." "Do it."
"Yes, sir!" He saluted and I walked away to my room. I took my hentie, and started reading.

-time skip, 15 min.-
Paul opend the door to my room.
"We found her sir!" He said. "Bring her here." I simply replied. "That can take a while, sir." "Just do it!" "Yes sir!" And with that he walked away.