chapter 27

I ran.
I ran the fastest I could.
From what? I don't know. Im too focused on runing to care.

To late.
A man-like shadow cough me. He takeld me down.
"Wrong choise ,my dear." He wisperd to my ear.
"W-what do you mean?!" I asked him, helplessly.
"Your MINE now~" he said as kissing my neck, and totching me.
"STOP IT!" I scremed.
"Nu-uh~" the man-shadow said.

I woke up. {Thank god it was a dream...} I got up. I took my stuff and waited for an info. It came. "Dimond has 2 days off due to her birthday today. Happy birthday soilder!" a new voice said thro the speaker. I took Cookie and went to my car.

-time skip, at the apartament-
I walked to the elevator. I pressed the last flor button and went there.
I was greted by.... Nothing....
I went to open my apartament.
"SUPRISE!" Everyone yelled.
Kira, who was the closest to me, got a puntch in the arm. A.... How do I say it... A strong puntch. A VERY strong one.
"OW WTF?!" She scremed at me, while holding her arm.
"Sorry." "It's okay, since.... GEBURTZTAG SCHLÄGE!" She scremed at me. The boys where all like: wut is that?... While the girls had evil grins on there faces.
I just gave in. Lets just say I had broses everywere on my arms.
I just gave in.
Lets just say... I had many bruses at my arm. After that they all sang happy birthday.
"Thanks guys... Mabe we cud go-" I was intorupded by Sky.
"To the bar!" She said. "Exactly" I said.
Do I have to mention, I reeeeeeealy like to drink? Ever since colege started, I drinked alcohol almost every day.... Even if secredly and smal amounds, I still drank.

-time skip, at the bar-
We all went in there. Even the boys. Sky, Rebecca, Kira, Alina, Edd and Matt started out by dancing togheter.
Tom and I went to drink some alcohol.
Tom passed out after drinking 5 shots of 100% vodka... So... I (sadly) had to watch out for him. I still drank my sweet sweet alcohol, and soon , Alina joined me. She got wasted quikly, didin't pass out tho. She was almost passing out. "L-Lunaaaaaaaaaa" "what?" "W-why aren't youuuuuu wasssteeeed as fuuuuuuuck? Youuu drank m- hic -more than meeeee!"
"I drink almost every single day ,drunk sis. Sorry."
We had to go soon anyways, so we did.

-time skip, at home-
We got Tom and Alina to bed.
"So... What now?" I asked.
"SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Edd yelled with hope in his eyes. "Kk" I simply ansered. We set the game up.
I spined first.
Edd.
"Truth or dare?"
"Truth." "Why are you adicted to Cola?" "Becose of the taste. I just love it." His turn.
He spined.
Kira.
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare." "Kiss Matt right here right now! It has to be a french kiss~!"
She did it. Her turn.
She spined.
Rebecca.
"Truth or dare?"
"Truth." "Why do you like Tobi?" At his name my expreshon went from chill, to revenge wanting. "He's cute and hot." Her turn.
She spined.
Sky.
"Truth or da-"
"Dare." "Spill out all your Mountain dew~!" "I hate you!" She did it. Her turn.
She spined.
Matt.
"Truth or dare?"
"Truth." "How many mirrows do you have?" "297." His turn.
He spined.
Me....
"Truth or dare Luna?"
"Truth." "Why are you eyes so.... Grayish? They were dark blue, but now... They're blue-grayish..." He asked. "Yeah I noticed that to.." Kira said. "Same" the other said.
"I... Don't know. It can be mabe cus off my work,but I don't think so." My turn.
I spined.
Sky.
"Truth." She said not even leting me say a word. "Hmmmm.... Do you like Cookie?" "Ofcorse Lun!"
"Okay guys, I have a little suprise for ya'all!" I said, walking to my room.
As I have my free time in the Army, I like to craft shit and stuff... Well...
I crafted for everyone a bracelet with sings signaling us.
They are:
Cola can-Edd
Smirnoff-Tom
Mirror-Matt
A cloud-Sky
A halo-Alina
Pentagram-Kira
Doughnut-Rebecca
Moon-Me
Cat paw-Ringo
Cookie-Cookie (ironic)
Everyone had the same.
I went to the living room,where everyone was (exept Tom and Alina).
I said: "close your eyes and stick your hands out so I can give you somethink." They did as said.
I gave them there presends. "Open your eyes guys."
"Oh my Cola... Did you make them?" Edd asked. "Mhm, like them?"
"Yes!" All of them said. I smiled.
"Well... I'll go to sleep... It's like 3 AM... Night." "Night" everyone said.
Speaking of gifts... Everyone let them on my bed... I just put them down and went to sleep.

-time skip, 6 AM-
I woke up. I looked at the unrapped gifts. I took a green one.
From Edd. He bought me a can of Cola, new pencils and he drew a card for me, in it, was a drawn picure of us,even Ringo and Cookie, huging. I smiled at it. {How cute..}
I took the next one. Blue.
From Tom. He got me... Dum dum duuuum a Smirnoff. A limited edition one. (How noce of him :3)
Next one. Purple.
From Matt. A mirror, and Make-up. {He aculy rememberd that I have my birthday... Wow}
I took the next one.
It was a white-pink-baby blue-orange one. It was heavy. {They propobly bought one togheter.} I opend it.
It was a drawing tablet. One I always wanted. {They all are fucking amazing...} I thot.
Suddendly (PINEAPPELS) my phone rang. It said : the super evil Tordtilla (Tord for normal people).
I picked it up. "Luna Dimond here."
"Just becose you have two days off doesn't mean you can disaper from the campus. Please come to the Army elsking" "Yes sir." And with that he stoped the call.
I got up and preaper myself to go. I went to the kitchen, and saw everyone there. "Guys, Im sorry, but I have to go.." "its okay Lun-Lun.."
"Thanks... Bye everyone..." "Bye..." Everyone said, and I left.