chapter 31

Tom's P.O.V.
I got into the livingroom, with Smirnoff in my hand, and sat down next to Alina. I was the last one to come here. We watched 'the children'. About 6 minutes later Luna got a call. "Sorry guys, this is inportant" And with that she left.
"More inportant than staying with your friends..." Alina mumbelt.
I got curios off her constand calls, so I got up, actect drunk so they wont suspect anything, and got up the stairs. Wow, how dumb, she left the door open. Well only a bit, but still.
"N-no! Why wud he do that sir?" {Sir? Who wud she call anyone sir? She can't work in an Army... She's to kind hearted for that...}
"No! I wont blow up this house! Do you know how expensive this was?!... Hell no! W-What? N-no! Ugh... W-What?! I know the rules!... How the fuck wud I ever do that?! They wud get suspicios sir!" {Get suspicios,huh?} I started to suspect her... And lose trust towards her...
"Look, I may be that 'murder from London'slut," {no....nonononononononono... I... Can't belive it! She... She is a fucking traidor! I live with a murderer in one house! Just like that fucking Commie!}
"Only becose you are my boss you can't tell me to kill them! S-sir... Ehhhhhh... W-What?! No! They all have girlfriends! Umm... My besties? What?! I wud never cheat.. how the fuck do you know that? Its over since Alina started dateing him! N-no... Umm... If I don't have to kill them than yes! Emm... G-goodbye..." With that she canceled the call and put the phone down. "Why am I doing this..."
She started to walk towards the door.
I froze.
The most blood thursty murderer off this century.

Luna's P.O.V.
Great... The lovely Tordtilla wanted me to kill them. No. Never.
I started to walk back. I had the constand feeling Im beeing watched, so mabe its true...
I opend the door, quikly.
"T-Tom... I-I can explain!"
He stood there, watching me in horror, well atleast his face expration.
"You fucking liar..."
"T-Tom... Let m-me explain!"
"You've been lying all along!"
{I have to play along...}
I puled out my 'pocked gun' and aimed at Tom. "Well yes sweetheart. And, if you tell my friends, I will make you regred it... So don't okay?~" The fear in his eyes mixed with Anger and sadness. It hurt me to see my friend like this... But I have to.
"You liar... You... Traidor..." "Yeah Yeah, don't forrged ,slut, whore, bitch, hearless monster, and so on... Now, do you agree?" I asked with a cheaky smile.
"Y-yes... You fucking bitch"
"Good. Now, I have to go down to my friends."
I walked downstairs.
"And,who was it?" Alina asked. "Someone." I said.
Suddendly (PINEAPPLES) Tom comes in. "Guys, don't trust that bitch!" He pointed at me. "What the acual fuck Tom?" I asked calmly. "YOU KNOW WELL WHAT BITCH!" "Are you drunk or something..." "YOU FUCKING FAKER!" He yelled and stormed out.
"What did you do Luna?" Edd asked. "I.. don't know Edd..." "Must be something serios, he only stormes out when he is seriosly pissed..."
"Ehhhhh..." I knew Edd is suspicios off me.... It feels aful to be not able to say the true.... My head... Feels aful...
I rested my head on my hands ,Edd noticed. "A-are you alright Luna..?" "Y-yes... I have just a h-hesdace..." The pain grew, unbarebole. "Eh...-" I pased out.