chapter 34

Luna's P.O.V.
The papers....
...
...
...
"TOM!"
I yelled as I hear that Jehowas witnes run down the stairs. I also did.
I takeld him down. These hours off training were worth it.
"Give. Them. BACK."
"WHAT TF DO U MEAN?!"
"Playing the wictim card, huh?! Just give them back or Im going to give you more holes than you need!" I puled out a gun and pointed it at him.
I didin't notice that everyone in the house was there.
"FINE YOU COMMIE!" He yelled as he gave the papers back. I took them, got off him, and put my gun into my hoddie's pocked.
I only now noticed that everyone was staring. "What?"
"Y-You have a gun..." Kira said with a shake voice.
"NOT MY FACE!" Matt yelled and hid behind Kira.
{This is it! I'll show my fake-real (shout out to everyone who understood this 👌) personalatie, so they'll think Im dangerus and mabe kick me out! Perfect!}
"Sorry... I love my guns, and hate this Jehowas witnes. Better watch out sweeties" I said in a evil/sassy voice. I walked up to my room after that. I didin't care about them asking Tom wtf happend, becouse he will stay silent. I cud see the fear in ther're faces. When I arived at my desc, I continued the paper work.

Sky's P.O.V. (for ze first time :3)
We were about to go out, when we saw Tom geting takeld down by Luna.
"Give. Them. BACK." She yelled at him. Jeze, she must be pretty strong to be able to takle him down, and not leting him escape.
"WHAT TF DO U MEAN?!" Tom yelled back.
"Playing the wictim card, huh?! Just give them back or Im going to give you more holes than you need!" With that she pointed a gun at his head. We were all shoked, no, terified.
"FINE YOU COMMIE!" Tom gave her a few papers. With that she let him go, and put the gun back in.
She noticed us, and asked: "What?"
"Y-You have a gun..." Kira said with a shake voice. She looked at her.
"NOT MY FACE!" Matt yelled and hid behind Kira.
"Sorry... I love my guns, and hate this Jehowas witnes. Better watch out sweeties" She said and walked up, propobly to her room.
We stood there dumbfounded, exept Tom. He walked to the livingroom. We all folowed.
"Tom... What the fuck was in those papers?" I asked, curiosity got the better off me.
"Luna is in an Army..." He said, almost mumbelt.
"WHAT?!" Everyone exept Tom and Luna yelled.
"Mhm..." With that he took a sip off his flask.
"B-but... That means she kills people! She can't... She is to kind hearted for that!" I yelled, not wanting to belive that.
"She isin't what she seems to be Sky. She is a heartless monster..."
"No.... Nonononononono..!" Alina said. Luna was very close to Alina. Well to everyone here.

Alina's P.O.V.
"No.... Nonononononono..!" I said, not wanting to belive him.
"T-Tom... I-Is she... You know.."
"Yes." With that he huged me.
I started cring, and soon all the girls joined the hug, also cring. Tom let go off me, so the girls cud join me.
I felt.... Lied to....