mission impossible 2

I got my stuff, and went back to the room, everyone exept Tord was already there. {Aaaaannnnd great... as always...} At the next moment Tord came in.
-time skip-
Tord explained what we have to do.
«finaly... I can be in the back!» I thot..
We got our needed stuff and got onto a plaine. After about 3 hours we were there.
"Klar?" Tord asked.
"Ja, herregud!" We andered. We got of the plain, and rushed to the small base.
We went inside, killing everyone. Atleast Tord, Higins and me. I saw how a boy, about my age, runed out. "Hore! Sir, someone escaped!" I yelled so Tord coud hear me. "Shit... It's to late tho. Let's go back." We all tried to go, but the guy, Ritchard, was cring...
"What in the hell are you doing soilder?!" Tord yelled... But then... He... Shot himself... In his head...
«Oh no,nonononononono!» Higins tried to run to the soilder's corpse, I stoped him. "It's to late. He's dead."
I saw the exprecion on the guys face turn even more sad, as mine wasn't chainging from emotionless. "We have to go." I said as I saw the look on Tord's face. "B-bu-" "NO BUTS! GO,NOW!" I yelled at him. He just did what I said. We got to the plain, as the pilode said we're gonna be late, cuz od the weather. Higins got some sleep.
"Didin't think you'd know what I mean with that look... As always, good job." Tord spoke, wakeing me up, from my thots. "Thank you ,sir." His exprecion turned... Sad... "Did I say something wrong ,sir?" I said in a bit woried tone. "N-no. It's just... Look what we did with our lifes....! Me... Having the power to take over the World... You... Joining me... Beeing the hacker I need for another right hand..." "Heh... Your right... Look how our lifes can get messed up easyly..." "Yeah .." that was the last thing he said bevore going to his ariea.

-time skip, a week-
«Finaly, two days free... Woho!» I thot, happy to see the only persons I cared about, the ones, I agreed to protekt...
I got on my ground floor. "Luna?" Rebecca's voice asked. "Yes?" She ran up to me, huging me. "WHERE WERE YOU?! I WAS WORRIED!" "Somewere."
We laughed, since it was a joke I always said. The others got to welcome me, and I was finaly happy... I was happy, to see the ones I give everything up... To protect them.. «ehh... If they only knew...» I thot. «No! Stop it! They can't know! You know that!» I thot again.
I sudently had a Idiea... Sky noticed my Im_thinking_hard_af_rn face.
"Luna...? What are thinking about?"
"GURLS, I HAVE THE BEST IDIEA! You just have to promise somethink..."
"What is it?" Alina asked.
"Do what I say when I'll come back in about a hour, k?"
"K!" They ansered, and I left. What was the Idiea? Well... A cat! I got to the lokal animal rescue center ((the many hours of lening this Word... Worth it now!)) . I got a white and dark brown doded cat... "His name?" The counter lady askes.
"Cookie!" I said with joy, taking all the stuff I needed. "Thank you miss! Goodbye!" I said to the lady. "Goodbye!"

As I went back into my home, and the girls saw my lovely Cookie, they started acting crazy! To much cuteness I gues... "His name is Popcorn!" Beca said. "No! Chokolade!" Kira ansered.
"Shut up!" They all stoped arguing, and looked at me.
"His name is Cookie, and you were scaring him!"
"Sorry..." They all said at once.
"So... The thing is... You'll have to take care of him when I can't, k?"
"Kk!" They all ansered. "Let's tell the boys and introduse Cookie to Ringo!" Sky said. "Yeah why no-" I was intorupded by the lovely Alina. "AND LET THEM MAKE BABYS!" "ALINA!"I yelled at her. She made a face like this: *:3*

-time skip, after Ringo meet Cookie-

"Umm.... Luna..." Beca said ,shyly.
"Hm?" I said.
"There is someone that you need to know..."
"And who...?"
She puled someone out her flat. "My boyfriend!" I widen in shook and anger as I saw him. "You..." I said. He recocnise me to. "YOU MONSTER!" He yelled at me. The others where confused. "ME? ME?! ME A MONSTER?!" "YES BITCH!" I was ready to fight with him, and so was he. The only readons why I didin't start it, was becose Alina and Kira where holding me back... After like 10 seconds , I feed myself. He puntched, well tried, puntching me in the stomage. I was quik to react,so he didin't even totche me, exept my hand ofcorse. I twisted it behind him, wich cosed pain. "One move" I said sharply.
He started trying to free himself with many basic methods, keyword: basic.
"LET ME GO!" He yelled at me.
"Not bevore I get some info from you."
"NEVER! YOU JUST LIKE HIM! EMOTIONLESS AND HEARESS!"
"Don't you DARE to speak about him, or anything else here!" He suddendly puntches me in the stomage, he was strong. I puntched back, in his 'nice looking' face. «a black eye for ya, bitch»
"My eye!" He puntched me again in the stomage, I puntched also there.
We wanted to cotinue, till the girls and boys held us back from killing eachother. "LET ME GO SO I CAN KILL THAT BITCH!!!" He yelled. "Tobi! Chill Honey! She's my best friend!" Beca yelled (u know I had to, it's a esteregg I guess...). He calmed down.
"Luna! What has goten into you?!" Kira asked ,still holding me back.
"YOUR OWN SAVETY! IM NOT LETING BECA DATE HIM! HE'S A KILLER! HE ALMOST KILLED ME!" I scream.
"W-what?!" Beca said. "Don't listen to her! Im going out!" He stormed out.
"Since when do you know him... And why is he a mureder? Or even you?!" Beca said. "Good questions... I can't ansere any of them tho... Sorry..."
Cookie went up to me suddendly.

Rebecca's p.o.v.
Luna can't even tell me that! What is she hidding? And why is her arm so..  hard and cold...?
"But... I still love him! And I don't care if your not okay with it!"
"Well... Atleast it's easter for me..." She said. "What are you talking about?!"
"Nothing." She ansered simply, so I went to my flat.

Klar? =Ready?
Ja,herregud! = Yes, sir!
1081 words wow...