Its christmas Baby!

Autors P.O.V
After the fight between Alina and Tom, they have reeunited, they are still bit salty 'bout that, but noone cares.
Luna's arm was sent in to the army, becose she hadn't the ecwipment to repair it.
They were all happy, well that's how it semmed.
Also, the house was nicely decorated, and everyone, exept Tom, liked it.

Luna's P.O.V
Its one day bevore christmas!
Its curently 11 am, and Im staring to cook for tomorrow. Well trying to.
Living with one arm is hard, ya know?
I asked Beca to help me, lucky she axepted my cry for help.
"Now take the potatos and chese and mush them togheter- n-not like that!" I had to help her becose she didin't know how to do it. Alina came down.
"What are you two doing?" She asked.
"Pierogi ruskie!" I ansered.
"What's is that?" Alina asked.
Rebecca and I did a long ofented gasp.
"Polish pilmieni" I ansered. "Just that's better" I smirked evily, and we then laughed.
"Are also going to do something?" I asked Alina.
"Yeah... But tomorrow" she ansered.
"Oki doki" I said, continueing to guide Becca.

-time skip, brought to you by, Im smexy and I know it~-
I woke up on in my bed. I looked over to see what time it is. 6:26 AM.
{Fucking great ... 24 december.... Christmas and dad's birthday....}
I sighned and got up , puting on my second favorit hoddie.
A little bit off a chalange for me....
I just wish I could forget everything..... (Be careful what you wish for! Yup, its a revrence :3333)
I got up, and looked if anyone else was up. Alina was. Since Matt and Kira have theyr rooms down stairs, I had to chek them lastly.
Kira was also up.
{If they'll try something like last yeahr I'm going to go mad....}
I looked in the livingroom, only to be atacked by two lovely ladys hugs.
"Is something wrong girls?", I asked them as I tried to hug back.
"Nuuuuuu..... Just wanted to make a 'Knudler atacke' or however you call it..." Alina said. "Yeeeeaaaaah...." Kira agreed.
I smiled a bit at the memorie off it.

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSGBAAAACK
I was runing to the girls, just bevore beeing there I yelled "KNUDLER ATACKE!" And huged them tghitly. They jumped a lil bit bevore I got there, but huh, who cares?
Flashback over

Fun times, ya know?
"I-Its enoth hugs..." I said , and they stoped.
"W-we better make breakfest...." "Yeah, good idea, Al." Kira said, and they got into the kitchen.
I turned on the TV, and started watching.
After a while, the news got in the way suddendly. I turned the folume down a bit, so the other wouldn't hear.
"Breaking news! We got a witnes off the 'London Murderer'! They have made a memory drawing off the dangores woman!" The news turned to a drawing, clearly made by the person who saw me. It didn't look exactly like me, but you could say it had a bit of a simularaty. The person got my eye color wrong, it wasn't a grayish dark blue, dark blue like it was bevore, but a light baby blue. Lighter than Alina's hoddie. I had a scarf-like mask on, witch helped a bit to hide me. Also my hairstyle and hair color was little bit changed. Instead of a low bun and dark olive-brown hair, I had a short low ponytail, with very very dark brown hair.
Meh, good enoth.
"Thanks for lisening, if you have any infomation please contact the police. Marry chriatmas!" The woman said, and the changel got back to normal.
It got boring after a while, and fell asleep.

I was at my first home.... Its mom and dad! I ran and hugged them tghitly.
"Oh my little princes missed us...." My dad said. "Sweetheart, we need to talk to you...." My mom suddendly says.
"Yeah?"
"You have to stop..... You have to protect your memories...." "Why that?"
"Its becose off To-"

"Wake up!" Sky yelled at me.
"WTF SKY?!"
"Sorry, but we have to make more food for tonight!"
"Uuuuuuughhhh.... Whyyyyy......"
"What why? I thot you hated sleeping?"
"I dooooo...... Its just that....." I stayed silent for a few seconds, untill Sky spoke up.
"Thaaaaaat...?"
".... I dreamed about my parents...."
Sky looked at me, worried. She knew I only dream about them when something REALY bad.
"... What was it about...?" She asked.
{I can't tell her about it!} I thot.
"Bevore they could tell me about it, someone interupted my sleep."
"Okay... Well now come and help us!"
"Gezze... Okay.... But I don't know how I can help with one arm...."
"Oh.... Well , we'll figure something out!" She said and draged me out the livingroom.

-time skip cuz Im way to lazy to do a cooking show-
We're done cooking all the food! Its almost time for the FEAST! The sun is going down slowly, and I'm outside, letting the well behaved Cookie to guard the food.
The others are wondering why I wont let them eat, or/and open the presents first. Well, its a rule we have.
There's the first star on the sky! (Lol, Sky)
I ran inside, telling Cookie he can go and do what he wants.
"GUYS COME AND EAT THE STUFF WE ALL MADE!" I yelled for the others.
They came runing to the table.
I sat down as the last person.
"Smacznego." I simply said. They understood by now, it means enjoi your meal in polish.
We all started eating. I could see everyone was enjoing it.
Not only the food but also the compani and the atmosfere.

-time skip-
Everyone was done with the food, and we all stood up. Everyone gatherd in the livingroom, where the christmas tree was. The thing is, we, the girls, not beeing acual britains, we do the present thing bit difrent. We instead off puting it into big stalking, we put them under the christmas tree (I'm so sorry if I misunderdtood it with the american traditions. ;-;).
"Who should open first? I wanna be last..." I asked.
"ME AND MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" Matt yelled. And so started a looooong night.
I ended up having to wear a back-showing sweater. I didn't realy care.
I put it on in my room, and walked down.
"U lala~ someone's looking good!" Alina said, jokeing. "oh shut up" I joked back.
"Well- wait, what's that on your back?" Kira asked.
I remembered.
"U-ummm.... A-A scar from the militarny!" I was panicing inside.
"Show me." Alina said.
I pulled the back down, so she'll see it.
"That's not an acsidental scar.... Also its a burn mark." Kira said, toching it, and me slaping her hand away.
"Uh... I think I'll just go to bed...." I said and quikly returned to my 'bloody cave' aka. my room.
I fellt... Save here.... Something that's rare for me.
I remember how my dad's birthday's today.... I don't even know how my real parents died..... Ugh, I'll just draw something to ceep my mind off..

----------------
Well hello there, proboply only my dear friand-chans.
Well, anyways, TOMORROW'S 26 OCTOBER! Aka my birthday :D yay!
Welp, thanks for reading!
Bb