The poland-trip 3

"Luna! We're ready!" Rebecca said.
"K, Beca" I ansered.
I put my shoes on, and walked out the door.
"Luna, you've been distand lately... What's wrong?" Alina asked me. Everyone was looking at me.
I didin't reply.
"You know you can trust us... You know that..." Sky said.
I still didin't reply.
"Come on..." Beca said.
"I ... Just meet someone... That's all.. "
"And who?" Kira said.
"Not your buisnes Kira." I simply replied.
The rest of the walk to the park was akwardly silence.
"H-hey... There is a ice cream shop... Can we go there?" I asked.
"I'll pay.."
"WE'RE COMING!" They all yelled.
We stood in a long line, but it was free ice cream for them, so we stayed.
And we waited 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50 minutes, to be at the front.
The worker looked familiar... I don't know why...
"Hello miss, pleas wait a second, I have to refill something, be right back" he said.
"O-Okay..." I repled.
{Something is off...}
I looked around. Nobody was there.

BOOM!

A bomb exploted. My left arm... I cudn't feel it. The other just had scratches ... My left arm... Was like Tord's... {FUCK! NO NO NO NO!!}
All  the other runed, since more bombs around us exploded. But Matt..
He was uncontches... I saw him..
{FUCK IT! IM NOT LETING A FRIEND HERE!} I thot and put him over my sholder. I walked, since I was scared and wounded everywere...
Soon I saw the park's gate... Kira noticed me, she was cring... Like the rest. When she saw me with Matt, she smiled... When she saw my arm... She looked shoked, still crying. Matt woke up as I went thro the gate. He, suprisingly, wasn't even scratched. The rest was scratched ,and had some smal wounds. Rebecca had it the worst of them, she feel on a broken Smirnoff bottle (I wonder who it belonged to... *Looks at Tom*).
Out of everyone I saw, exept the dead ones, I had it the worst. My hole left arm.... I felt nothing... My left side off the hoddie was rouind, {great, my faforit hoddie} and few scratches on my face. The doctors wanted to help me but I denied. I knew who did this... In a case like this, we, the Red Army, have a strikt rule, the Army has to see it first. And that rule sucks, becose, I was in pain, even if I didin't feel it, my shoulder, my legs , everything ,I was just in much pain.
"Luna ,why the fuck wont you let yourself be seen by a doctor?!" Kira said, looking at me, worried.
"I can't Kira..." With those words , I said Im going to be away for a while ,and got up, called Pat, and walked in pain to the next street.
"Oh my... This doesn't look good... What happend anyways?"
"T-The... White leader" I said, as I got into the car.

-time skip, at the base, 2 hours later-
I was brought to the Army's 'hospital section'. There was David. He looked worried at me.
"Luna, what the hell happend?!" He asked in a very worried tone. He was my only friend in the Army.
I explained myself. He took a X-ray, he made tests and stuff... After that he came in, with a worried and sad face.
"We have to...amputate it..." He spoke.
My eyes wident, in shok and disbelive.
"That means... I'm going to..." He knew what I wanted to say. 45% of the soldiers , doesn't wake up after a sucsesfull operation.
I called the girls, said Im gonna be at a private hospital, and Im okay.
"The Leader says he will give you the arm... Are you in?"
"Yes... Yes ofcorse..." I said, after that I asked questions about the right treatment of the arm.
After that, I had to 'go to sleep'.

3rd pov.
The operation was long, 10 hours. Luna was asleep, for 2 weeks. When she woke up, she was tierd, and weak.

Luna's pov.
I loved the new arm. It's awsome.
I must hide it tho... I was given a glove, that looked like skin. I put it on. {It looks just like the old now...} I thot.
I cud still feel pain. And I had to lern how to use this....

-time skip ,2 weeks-
{I can finaly come back...} I thot, a bit happy. When I arived there ,I knocked on the door. Alina opend it. When she saw me, she huged me, yelling for the others. When they also saw me, they did the same. We were a 8 person huging group. I was finaly happy. But then I noticed, the girls where cring...
"Where the fuck where you?!" Sky said.
"Somewere... I visided my family, and they ceept me there." I lied.
"Why didin't you call us?" Alina asked.
"No signal there." I lied again.
When they stoped, I steped into the house. Suprisingly, it was clean.
I walked to my room, to think about everything.
{I have hurt them... By protecting them...}