Welcome to a World of Pokemon x Reader

That's what I call bringing back the old nostalgia factor...

Hello my brand new victims! Some old, some new. I won't even bother correcting Victims to Readers because all of you fangirls know exactly what you're dragging yourself into.  You read the title. You know the fandom. Sit down and buckle up for some PokeBoy oneshots. 

Now, since we're all here and all in this together, I should set down some ground rules for requesting. I also want to give you quite a few heads up to what to expect in this book. You'll thank me later.

Rules:)

- Any genre is fine. Fluff, Angst, Smut. But I hate smut and will only write it if someone requests it.

- Boys only. Read the title scrubs.

- Xreader only. I make titles for a reason.

- A plotline is completely optional. If I have no ideas, writer's block, or just want to see how creative you are I would ask for one. But it's entirely optional. Just like descriptive words for the reader.

Expectations:)

- Daily Chapters. I update daily no matter what. If I don't without some sort of warning, something is seriously wrong and you need to check up on me ASAP

- I play favorites. I am a huge fan of Unova, Sinnoh, and Hoenn. You will see lots of characters reappearing and not much diversity if I'm left to my own devices. Request to shake it up a bit!

- My spelling checker on my iPad is literal Ponyta dung. Words will autocorrect in three variations:

Words like is will turn into isn't; words like and turn into Andy 

Words like pressed will turn into press down; Words like bees will turn into bee special

Words like contemplate turn into complete

And then You get stuff like thst and beleive and other crappy spelling errors. Again, I warned you.

- I am a huge attention whore. Be warned.

- My writing sucks. 

- Lots of Author's notes.

So yeah. I hope I made all of this clear. I am just a huge fangirl returning to a fandom I can never stop loving. Lots of you know me already, but for those of you who don't....

Hi.

My name is Evangeline Hisahoshi. 

I am a fangirl of Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Modern Broadway Musicals, Cuphead, Undertale, Yandere Simulator, Doki Doki Litersture club, and other things that don't have large scale fandoms.

I'm not depressed, but I have low self esteem. I write xreader fanfiction so I can feel better about myself. My writing is the worse stuff ever and I have a tendency to lose inspiration and just quit out of nowhere.

You will regret ever even looking at any book of mine.

Whelp, with that said. Welcome to the world of Pokemon Boiz x Reader

...

It's good to be back.