A Kind Hearted Man [James x Reader]

Nobody every gives James enough love and that makes me super sad. Sure, rocketshipping for life's, but sometimes the fangirls should shower him some love! He deserves it! STORYTIME!

James scoffed, wringing his lavender hair from the salt water. He had just blasted off away from Jessie and Meowth. Knowing the circumstances, it was probably a character development episode for Meowth. If it was a Jessie episode he would also be there. So he just had the whole episode to waste before the writers make some sort of plot device to bring him back to Jessie and Meowth.

James was just about to stand up when a Dewbble crawled up to him. That was odd. He thought he was in Kalos? Most likely near Ambrette town or Cyllage city because of the sand and the coast. The dewbble looked at him in the eyes fir a few seconds. Then Dwebble smiled and called out to him. James felt a smile play at his lips.

"Hey little buddy, I'm James."

James picked up the Dwebble and the Hern it crab Pokemon cuddled up to him as much a smile he could without hurting him with the rock he wore on his back. James smiled and looked out to the ocean, crashign on the shore. It was nice just to take a break, wasn't it? Just listen to the waves crash against the beach and for Once not be dead set on capturing Pokémon for the boss and failing miserebly.

"Dwebble?! Dwebble where could you have gone off to!?"

Dwebble let out a soft happy cry and his in his Shell. The dwebble clearly didn't dislike the trainer looking for him, but must have thought this was a game. You must be worried sick! Well, if James lost his Inkay he would be distraught and looking everywhere to for his little buddy! Besides, the boss already had a bunch of Dwebble from Unova. That was their most successful Region after all. In between episodes he and Jessie went on a catching spree to keep him satisfied until they could get something truly worthy of the boss.

"Oh! There you are! Thank you sir!"

Dwebble popped out of the rock-shell when the Pokémon as back in your arms. You giggled and nudged the pokemon's Head before grabbing a pokeball and brining Dwebble back inside of it. You hate losing track of Dwebble, but he was just a very playful Pokémon. It was in his nature. Nothing you could do about it.

"Hey, thanks for finding Dwebble! Sometimes hide and seek can go a little bit too far. He takes it way to seriously. My name is (name)! What's yours?"

You held out your hand, smiling at James. Wow, it was nice to be smiled at. James took your hand in shook it for the introduction. 

"I'm James. It's nice to meet you too."

Yougrinned back at the kindhearted man. You looked back overnight to the ocean. The waves crashed against the beach. It was nice and relaxing. No wonder why Dwebble decided to hide here during your game. You looked back at the lavender haired boy. You notice don't his clothes were drenched Andy drying out in the sun and his hair was damp still.

"Well then, James. It looks like you need a clean up! Never go for a swim inn the ocean without trunks."

You giggled. James looked down at himself. Oh yeah, he blasted off and landed in the ocean, washing up on shore. He almost forgot about that. He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck like those cliché anime boys. Well, he was a cliché anime boy. Was that a blush he was feeling? Oh well. He can ignore it.

But what James didn't know is that this wasn't a Meowth Episode nor was it a Jessie Episode. This was a long awaited James Episode exclusively for character development on him and finding him a better  happier interest other than that darned Jessibelle back in Kanto. Thank god she's gone

"Come on, I live this way."

You took his hand and led him away to get him all cleaned up.

I thought breaking the fourth wall could be fun here. Sorry for being infrequent with my updates and having just plain old bad writing. I was stumped on what to write about for the longest time. Lol.

But Seriosuly, lots of Pokeboy thst deserve more love and recognition don't get that love and recognition. I'm thinking of making  boom of rants for pokeboys that deserve a lot more love than they get. Or at least rants on some of my favorite pokeboys and why there are awesome. Would you read that?

~Eva