No Escape [Yandere!Emmet x Reader]

I was listening to my favorite song in the world and had an idea. STORYTIME!!!

He won't let you go.

Emmet was one of the Haijin Subway Masters. He was the more optimistic of the two. He always wore a smile and he would giggle often. He loved laying games and is like an innocent five year old in the mind and heart, despite being much older in reality. He wore white to Ingo's black. He loves things like cuddles.So you wouldn't expect him to be possessive of you, right? 

Wrong.

Emmet was extremely possessive. He didn't let you leave the subway often. He always is in the same car as you. He constantly begs you to spend time with him. If you say no, sometimes he will force you to spend time with him. Emmet doesn't like the word No, just like most children. He treated you like a Queen, sure, but sometimes you just didn't want to.

"(Nickname)~ Wanna Play with me?"

Emmet giggled cutely. He stood in front of you. He was much taller than you. His smile was wide and he looked deep into your eyes. You held your arms as if you were hugging yourself. This was getting a little bit out of hand. Emmet was a little much for you to be comfortable. Maybe you should just try to get Ingo to sneak you off the Subway or something. You don't like this. There was a bad feeling creeping up your back.

"I don't know Emmet. I wanna go home."

Emmet froze, not even breathing for a moment. He just froze in that same place with the same expression. He stood up straight and his smile fell. Emmet's Smile hardly falls, that is, unless he was upset you wouldn't do what he wanted. And this was the biggest thing Emmet could not want. You want to leave him. You want to leave him. That wasn't happening.

"I'm sorry (Nickname). You're staying here with me and Go-Go. Now, I'll ask again. What game would you like to play today?"

His voice was monotone and serious, something you have never heard from Emmet before. You took a step backwards and he took a step forwards. The frown wasn't fitting for him. The bad feeling creeping up your back got worse. All the red flags were rising. You have to get out of here. You have to get off this train. You booked it for the door to the next car.

Emmet was taken by surprise when you bolted past him. He tried to grab you but he failed. Emmet scowled to himself as you swung the door open and slammed it beh8nd you, sprinting down the subway. Emmet took out his pokeball and his favorite Pokémon: Gauvantula hopped out happy to be of assistance.

"Prevent (Nickname) From going too far, okay?"

The Pokémon cheered in delight and went at top speed to intercept you before you could go to far. Lucky for Emmet his Gauvantula was a speed main. Emmet smiled, knowing this little game of tag was about to end. He never was a big fan of tag. The people he wants to play with run away from him. The same with hide and seek. He hates both tag and hide and seek. He never was a good seeker. But with help, you would be back in his grasp once more.

You froze when you saw an electro web in front of the next door. You turned around and saw Emmet standing there, another Electroweb in th door behind him. He had a pokeball in his hand which he clipped back to his belt. He had his smile back, but it was a creepy smile. It was a smile that was almost bringing out the insanity of Emmet. He took a step forward, you took a step backward. You can't  move back anymore. You would get shocked.

"(Nickname), I don't like tag. Can we play another game instead?"

Emmet was acting so sweet, so innocent. It made you sick in your stomach. Where was Ingo? Why can't he help you? Why didn't he notice how strange his brother acts? You're breath was accelratinf and your heart was pounding fast in your chest. You were absolutely terrified of the Subway Master.

"I know one! It's called No Escape! You stay with me forever and never try to leave me again! Sounds fun?"

Emmet looked into your eyes. You were scared of him. Emmet didn't like you being scared of him. But he didn't care. You would be less scared soon enough. He would make sure of that. He got no answer to his little preposition, so he took the answe as a big old yes! He reached out and took your hand in his.

"Good! Now, I think we deserve some cuddle Time with the Joltik!"

And this, my friends, is what we call stockholm syndrome.

Lol the last sentence. Sorry for the late update today! My internet was down for a few hours and I forgot to do my summer reading project. I'm just bullshitting my way through it. XD.

Sorry my writing sucks.

~Eva