A Little Re-In-Ven-Tion! [Depressed!Volkner x Reader]

Get the title reference and I love you! Request by rainaroxx01 who is an awesome person, check out their profile. I Seriosuly need to shut my trap and write. Sorry guys.

Colkner was at the the top of Sunnyshore lighthouse, leaning over a rail. Not like standing on the rail about to vomit suicide kind of Leann over the rail but slouching over to put his crossed arms on the rail kind of leaned over the rail. That was so weird, kind of like saying ya don't like jazz but ya like jazz band jazz. Sorry.

So Volkner was leaning over the rail, thinking about life. Does he really want to be a gym leader for a living! People hardly have the spark they used to. Having battling as a job really isn't as fun as battling on a journey. Volkner always wanted to be in the elite four or soemthing ad a kid, justness like flint, but now he was reconsidering it. He does have an oppritunity next year to replace Bertha and have that one kid Barry take over his gym with whatever type he was going to use.

But does Volkner really want to pursue battling? He's gotten quite bored of it went  Gym Leader. What's so different when you're part of the elite four? Challengers are slightly better? He's the eighth gym leader. King of the Sinnoh gym leaders. If he was strong before he could be better than all the elite four now. No way it could be much different. Volkner sighed, slumping over a little bit more leaning over the rail.

"Hey, Volk, whatcha doin up here all alone?"

Volkner stood up straight and looked towards the staircase, seeing you leaning against the wall. You looked up and met his shocking blue eyes with your own. You had a frown on your face and a rather serious expression over your face. You had your arms crossed and you were wearing some warm weather clothing. Not that it matters much, I just needed a few extra words for this paragraph. I need to stop breaking the fourth wall lol.

"You look like you need some cheering up and your buddy Flint isn't here. Looks like you'll have to make do with me."

You uncrossed your arms, stood up straight, and walked next time Volkner. He just sighed, slumping back over on his rail again. Through the glass he looked down at the waters crashing against the shore. Volkner refused to make eye contact with you, knowing you would do anything to cheer him up no matter how Wacky or bold. Last time Flint got upset, which he rarely ever does, you went as far as to kiss him on the lips to make him smile again. You were that's kind of person who does anything for their friends, no matter what. Plus Flint was your first kiss. Not that either of you two minded. He kinda did though. He wanted to be your first kiss but no use being butthurt now.

"So. What's on your mind Electric Guy? Let me guess, boredom and depressing stuffs?"

Volkner sighed. You knew him too well. That served as your answer. You let out a sigh too. You walked around behind Volkner. You pulled him up off of the railing and spun him around to face you, his striking blue eyes pouring into your own brightly hued orbs. You put both hands on his shoulders so you could force him to keep eye contact. He was going to get this message from you wether he wants it or not.

"Listen, if battling gets boring after a while take a break or try to find ways to make it fun. If you ever need help making it a game, call me. You know how good I am with games. And your depressive stuff, stop that. You know me and Flint are here for ya. When love ya Volk. Remember those jokes about having a threesome relationship? That's still on the table. It's not a joke. At least not for me. I love you both. I love you. So if you keep feeling down about yourself I will have no choice but to kiss you until you believe me just like I did with Flint. Do you want me to kiss you until your lips turn blue?"

Volkner just blinked, processing everything. He was so confused. First you were talking about Pokémon battles, then games, then it went straight to having a threesome with you and Flint. How that happened is just beyond him, but t really doesn't sound too bad... GAH WHAT WAS HE SAYING!? He just sighed and put his own hands on your choosers, mimicking your action.

"I am fine, (name), really. I'm just thinking, okay?"

You looked deep in his eyes, raising an eyebrow. Like hell everything was fine! You both had a staring contest until you moved your hands to his collar suddenly and pulled him down to your level. You looked in his eyes and whisper-yelled everything to him, being dead ass serious. Excuse your profanity in this, Reader.

"Yeah right. Then think with a damn smile."

Then you pressed your lips against his aggressively, kissing the hell out of Volkner. It was quick and one sided. You let him go and pushed him off. He stood up straight, his face dusted lightly with a pink blush and an awkward smile creeping over his lips. You smirked and crossed your arms, clearly content.

"That's better, Volk. I'm serious about calling me. I'm off. I promised to meet Barry to have a battle with him. You know, the kid who wants to become a gym leader when you rise to be an Elite Four. Later."

With that, you walked away back to the staircase and left Volkner in Sunnyshore lighthouse. Volkner leaned back over the rail, taking your advice. He was thinking with a smile about all the ways he can make battling fun for him again. How he can create games and things to do in between battles. Your advice was always the best advice.

Maybe he should take up that threesome offer...

Comedic ending for the win!

~Eva