Birthday Wishes [Gladion x Reader]

Requested by none other than fishballlll the great! Their birthday was yesterday so wish them a happy late birthday! Now, it's STORYTIME!

You don't want a lot for your birthday, but there's just one thing you need. You don't care about the presents given to you to satisfy greed. You just want him for your own. More than he could ever know. So make your wish come true. All you want for your birthday iiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss

Gladion.

You sighed, sitting st the table with the giant cake before you. Your Pokémon were all surrounding you happily singing the happy birthday song to you. Celebrating birthdays while going no on a journey was kind of lonely. especially after falling for mister emo rooster hair. You wanted him here.

The Pokémon were done and your Litwick lot up the candles with a nice wil-o-wisp. They pushed the cake up towards you, it was your favorite. You didn't even need to think about your wish before you below out the candles. You wanted Gladion there. Just to have a slice of cake and wish you a happy birthday. Just maybe.

Your Bronzong read your mind. See, it was a thing you two had. Your Bronzong Pokémon would try with the rest of the Pokémon to make your wish come true. Try key word. This one, however, was relatively easy. Bronzong assured that the other Pokémon Justice need to stall for about five minutes, so they were doing just that.

Bronzong used teleport to go and find where Gladion was. He made it there on the first try. Lucky for him, Gladion was at the Pokémon center. Bronzong hovered behind him and tapped him on the shoulder, Gladion turned around. He rose an eyebrow. This was your Bronzong! He looked around but you were nowhere in sight.

Gladion took his pokeballs back from nurse Joy. That's when Bronzong took his hand in his little arm thing. Bronzong then used teleport without warning Gladion, so when he teleported back to the party he was screaming. He calmed down in a second and looked around. The rest of your Pokémon. Then he looked at you with a party hat atop of your head and looking really sad.

"(Name)? It's your birthday?"

You smiled wide. Bronzong made your wish come true this year. Good thing you didn't cut the cake yet! You jumped out of your chair and ran up to Gladion. Bronzong hovered out of the way for you to tackle him down in a hug. You squeezed him right like he was a new teddy bear your mother got you for Christmas.

"You're here! My wish came true this year!"

Gladion blinked. Wait, he was your birthday wish? Just to be here?! Man, now he feels bad for not knowing it was your birthday. The least he could do was given you a gift. Too bad he doesn't have anything. Or so he thought. Bronzong came behind him again, holding up anrose with psychic. He handed it to Gladion. Today just keeps getting crazier and better.

"Well then, happy birthday (name)."

You gasped and took the Rose. He got you a rose!? This was the best birthday EVAH!!!

Short, sweet, and terrible. Just like all my writing. Sorry.

~Eva