Who Cares? Part Two [Kiawe x Reader]

I won't lie, I hate this one. I just do. Makes me cringe. But a request is a request! Thank sailorkitty314 for the terrible writing you are about to read! STORYTIME!

After your trial you were happier, better, and encouraged to be a better trainer. You and Litten have grown, along with the members of your team. Little grew up all the way to become a Inceneroar and you also had a Scizor on your team. Woo! Goo team you! 

But you still have a crush on Kiawe, so you decided to visit him one more time for good measure! See how he's doing and if he thought about you at all. I mean, you kissed him! You can't forget someone like you kissing him! So you were climbing back up to see Kiawe. Hopefully he isn't busy.

Kiawe was just sitting with the Marowak, enjoying life to the fullest. That's when he saw a face he prayed never to see again. He could already feel the awkwardness crawling up his back and a littleness sting on his cheek where you kissed him last time. Oh Arceus, why were you of all people here!? You completed your trial! Did you have soemthing agsisnt him for not allowing you to ride Charizard? Oh Arceus...

"Hey Kiawe! Remember me? It's (your name)! Kitten evolved to Inceneroar, wanna See?"

The way you acted so causal and so happy yet being so weird and different just was all levels of disturbing. But he can't let it show that he disturbed you. That would be rude. Kiawe wasn't  rude man. So he bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from hissing out a demand for you to leave and sucked it up like a buttercup. After composing himself, he crossed his arms and let out a sigh. He was just going to have to deal with this, wasn't he?

"Fine. Show me."

You giggled and took out the pokeball. When Inceneroar came out you could watch Kiaw's jaw drop. The Fire Type Pokemon was supposed to be buff, but he has never seen one so tall and with so many muscles before! The Pokémon turned around towards you and you reached up on your tippy toes to pet his head.

That's when the most incredible thing in the history of incredible things happened. Inceneroar picked you up and carried you bridal style, rocking you like a baby. You were laughing and trying to tell him to put you down. Kiawe was just astonished anything could even lift you a centimeter off the ground.

"Inceneroar! Not now! We're visiting Kiawe!"

Inceneroar looked over at Kiawe and smiled, putting you down. Inceneroar walked up to Kiawe, showing how tall he really was, and stuck out his paw. In awe, Kiawe shook the pokemon's Hand. That's when you walked up behind the Pokémon and flashed him and  wide smile he still finds kinda ugly.

"I raised him as best I could! Are you proud of me Kiawe?"

He would be a liar if he said he wasn't. The Marowak then decided to all jump on Inceneroar. Before Kiawe could protest Inceneroar started laughing in its own lanaguage and began to okay with the much smaller Pokémon. You walked around and stood at Kiawe's side, barely grazing his hand. You let out a content sigh.

"I'm so proud. I remember winning my challenge here when he was a little Litten."

You turned to face him, with a gentle smile on your face. Kiawe looked in your eyes, still trying not to cringe. Sure, your Inceneroar was impressive. He was sure you were a very nice person but he just personally found your type the least attractive thing in a girl. He moved his hand so there would be no chance of you holding it.

"Thank you, Kiawe. You inspired me to go on this journey and keep going. You're the greates trial captain ever."

To his surprise, you didn't try to kiss him again. You just turned back around and watched Inceneroar play with the Marowak. You would send Scizor out too, but you were honestly afraid of the four times type disadvantage he has against fire types. Scizor would have other days, like playing with the forest Pokémon. But you could tell Kiawe was confused. And repulsed, you weren't stupid. You sighed.

"I know you don't like me all that much. I can read you like a book. I won't do anything you don't want me to this time. I'm sorry."

Kiawe looked over at you. You weren't frowning or crying, like your voice sounded. You justness had a smile and your eyes cast to the floor. Kiawe just looked back up at the Marowak. They were happy playing with Inceneroar. That's when it flashed through his mind.

Who cares? Who cares if you're large? Who cares if she's blunt? She's nice, she's considerate, and she's learned from her journey. Jut because you weren't his type didn't mean he had that to be crude to you. Kiawe took a deep inhale, not believe he was going to do what's he had the idea to do, then he grabbed your hand.

You looked at Kiawe, who was squeezing his eyes shut in disgust. You smiled and held his hand back, not bothering to forcefully entwine his fingers. The fact he was doing this wasn't enough. You were thankful.

Okay, that was bad. I'm so sorry to everyone for being forced to read this. Oh, and I moved the chapter for chronological order.

~Eva