Even If Nobody Else Will, I Love You [Clemont and Bonnie]

THIS IS NOT AN XREADER, I JUST REALLY WANTED TO WRITE THIS!!!

Be ready for your hearts to be anialated. You will hate me after this oneshot, I'm sure of it.

Clemont sat in his room in his tower, sighing to himself. He had books surrounding him. Not his normal books on science, engineering, mechanics, coding, technology, exetera. No, there's were some of Bonnie's books. Fairy Tales, Happy Endings, Love, Chic Flicks, those lovey doves stories that's make you feel warm inside but then you go cold when you realize you don't have thwt kind of love in the real world.

Clemont took a book he never seen before. He just grabbed a bunch of food of her bookshelf while she was sleeping. Sure, there were the classics Princess and the Frog and Cinderella, but she also had stuff like Starring Sally J Freeman Starring as Herself and Are You There God? It's me, Margret. Yet he had never heard of this one before.

It was called Lonely. He looked down and saw It was by none other than his sister: Bonnie. He opened the page to be greeted with a crayon doodle that was supposedly to be him. Next to the doodle was the text written in pencil. This had to be old, because her handwriting was almost undecipherable. But still, Clemont read his sister's story.

Hello! This is my big brother Clemont! He is the best inventor and he is the best gym leader ever! I love my big brother! But there's one problem. He doesn't have a girlfriend. He is always alone without his machines and i heard that isn't very good. Every deserves someone to love! Right?

Clemont flipped the page. He saw a little doodle of Bonnie, himself, and then a shilouette of w person completely colored in with black. There was a red question mark held above what he presumed to be this person's head. He looked over to the pencil and kept reading, his heart wrenching in his chest.

So that's my job as his little sister! To find that girl, wherever she is! But she has to be perfect, because my brother deserves no less! 

Clemont smiled. So this was where his little sister got the habbit of walking up to girls and asking them to take care of him? The lonely gym leader chuckled, turning to the next page. He froze when he saw his little doodle of himself crying. There was a red door, and the little doodle for Bonnie was peeking through it. Concerned, he looked over and read the text for the page with this almost disturbing drawing.

My brother gets lonely sometimes. I can hear him cry to himself wishing for company. I want to go in there with him, but when I do he pretends to be fine. I don't like him pretending, because pretending is lying. Maybe if I find him a girlfriend, he won't be so lonely. Maybe if I find him a girlfriend, he won't cry in his room at night anymore. I just want my big brother to stop crying.

Clemont felt a tear drip down his cheek, but there were two more pages to go. He sat up when he flipped the page this time, pressing his glasses up to his eyes. The doodle was of him, hugging a pillow and asleep. With watery eyes he glanced over to read whatever Bonnie's had written on the second to last page of this book.

He cries himself to sleep and hugs a pillow, as if it was someone. I try to give him lots of hugs. I tell that I love him often! It seems to work during the daytime, but at nighttime he just gets sad and I can't help him. I love my big brother. I just want to help.

Clemont turned his head, doing everything he could to try not to get it wet. Bonnie was right. No matter how little she was when's she wrote this, she was right. Clemont does get lonely at night. He does cry himself to on sleep with a pillow tucked under his arm. He does get very lonely for company. He does lie to Bonnie about feeling happy sometimes. Clemont turned to the next page to see a doodle of Bonnie hugging Clemont. His eyes dared to look over to the page, but he didn't need to. The words were read aloud for him.

"Even if nobody else will, I love you."

The crying Clemont looked up to see a crying Bonnie in her pajamas, tending in the doorway. Clemont stood up, brushing all the books of fun his lap with a red face. He quickly wiped underneath his eyes. 

"No. No Clemont. It's okay to cry. You don't need to lie to me."

Clemont sniffed and dropped the book. Then rushed up to Bonnie, taking his beloved little sister into the biggest hug he could muster. Bonnie huged him back, tears coming out of her own eyes. Even with all his Pokémon, she could feel lonelt too. But hey, they could be lonely together. Clemont held her tight.

"I love you Bonnie."

She squeezed him tighter.

"I know."

If you cried reading this, raise your hand. If you didn't cry you're damn lair because I cried in the middle of writing this.

~Eva