Maiden of the Gardens [Kiawe x Shy!Reader]

Request two out of three by NdragonEyes! STORYTIME!

You inhaled, dying to clam your nerves. You stood just outside if the place where you were supposed to meet Kiawe for his island challenge. You were a grass type and fairy type main. Both of these types were weak to fire types and it didn't help that's Kiawe was the fire type island challenge. 

You held Petlil close to your chest. What do you do? Well, there's only one thing to do. Turn back and try to find a water/grass or water/fairy type somehwere that you can use against Kiawe! Time ton chciken out! You turned sound and was about to leafe when the Petlil in your arms jumped out.

"Petlil!?"

Petlil looked at you. If she had arms they would either be crossed or placed firmly on her hips. You sighed. She's right. You can't give up just yet. You can't be a coward, but you were one. You looked at Oetlil, non-verbally begging for her mercy. Too bad Petlil had no mercy to share. She just glared into your eyes.

"Alright, fine. I'll go."

Petlil relaxed and you kenlt down. Petlil jumpe dback Into you're arms and you stood up, looking back at where you were supposed to go. You gulped a big nothing down your throat. Being scared was an understatement. You were goin goin to get obliterated! There was no way you were going to be able to win this!

You were about to take the first step towards the challenge but something unexpected hapoened. The Trial Captain decided to meet you at the entrance. He stood there with a Marowak at each side and his arms crossed. His stern looking face was graced with the presence of a gentle smile. You felt your heart pound.

"I've been Expecting you. I'm glad you finally worked up the courage to meet me. What did Lana call you? Maiden of the Gardens?"

You felt a heat rise up in your cheeks, and you can't blame it on the volcano. He knew who you were? He was waiting for you? He was glad you made it!? You hugged Petlil tighter. This was crazy! Everything about today was crazy! The fact you were going to do this was the craziest thing of it all!

"Girl of few words I see. Are you ready for your challenge miss (name)?"

He knew your name!? Now you weren't officially dead Inside. Someone needs to wake you up inside. You just cast your eyes to the floor And nodded. There was no chickening out of your challenge now. Petlil just smiled, content in your arms. Her trainer was finally going to Be brave and face her fears.

"Yes sir."

Kiawe chcukled. Now wasn't that cute? You even call him sir. In reality he heard from Lana, Ilima, and Hala himself that we had someone with skill to rival Mallow and Mina as the grass and fairy type trial captains. Her mastery and knowledge on both types made this girl, you, unpredictable and strong. Ilima was the one who gave you your name after all. Maiden of the Gardens. Now it was time for the keeper of the Valcanoes to clash with the Miaden of the Gardens in this island challenge.

Who would win? 

Well, you have imagination. You can probably figure that one out for yourself. Also you can read the request made above to figure out who wins. Thank NdragonEyes for giving you closure within the request. And no, it's not because you pulled the main character card in the middle of the battle, it's because Kiawe went easy on you because he fell in love.

Trololololol

Pfft. Crack chapter. This is bad. Sorry.

~Eva