I Love You So So So So Much! [Chili x Reader]

The third one of the trilogy! It's the Striaton Law to do all three brothers when one is requested! LAW! With that said, it's STORYTIME!!!

You were walking through the Striaton Garden today. Your boyfriend was at your side with this big dopey grin not even a Team Plasma attack could wipe away. Your hands were entwined and you two were just enjoying your time together. Who was your boyfriend? Read the tittle! It's Chili! 

So you were just walking around the Striaton Garden with Chili. Silence is normally your thing, but you both were just watching the little kids play with the Pokémon and listening to the wind and gazing at the clouds above you. You then looked over at Chili And pecked his cheek out of nowhere. 

That's a way to get his attention! The extremely red faced redhead looked over at you with the most flustered tsundere expression you have ever seen! If you look at the photo above the story in the bottom left Corner has a picture depicting exactly what he looks like right now. It's super cute!

"I love you so so so so much!"

You chirp to him. Chili chuckles nervously. You could feel his pulse from his hand, and it wasn't pulsing really really fast. You just grin at him and lead him to a park bench where you both can sit down and enjoy the park. You were tired of walking anyways.

Begin the Second Half Of Oneshot.

It was a lazy Sunday and you invited Chili over. You both were just laying down on the floor, sprawled out and bored. You were doing the classic stretching starfish position while Chili had his own thing going on. 

During this long, stretched out period of boredom Chili had a moment of brilliance. See, Chili was a man of revenge. So he had the perfect moment right here for him to get his revenge for making him super flustered in the park that one time. With a devious smirk, he got up. 

You watched as Chili stood up, took those three steps towards you, and looked down at you with thst playful snide smirk as if he was planning something. You close your legs up and bring your arms in, scared for what he's planning. You didn't expect him to sit down on your legs and hover over you.

Chili was over you and smirking down at you. Your face was already so red! He couldn't practically hear your heartbeat! But that wasn't what he wanted to do. Heck no! You're both still kids! You dirty perverted readers! Chili craned his neck down and gave you a peck on the lips. Then he flashed you the widest smile in the world.

"I love you so so so so much!"

You took a moment to process waht was going on. Then you hadn't to let out a laugh and push Chili off of you. He fell over like a Patrat playing dead and started laughing like an idiot. You flung your arm over and slapped him right across the chest. If he had boobs, it would be a boobslap. But it wasn't. And his pecs were fiiiiiiiiiiine.

"You dork!"

Chili couldn't stop laughing. That was priceless. You were still flustered and you we're kind amad at him for tricking you like that. But it was funny and you couldn't help but laugh too. Apparently it was so funny your Mom heard your laughing and opened the door to see what's was happening.

"(Your name)? What happened?"

You and Chili sit up, both of your cheeks dusted with a little bit of pink. You look at eachother, trying not to snicker. Should you tell your mother waht just happened? I mean, she may get the wrong idea and think you just chucked out of sex. But this ain't no lemon, sweetheart. One hundred percent garunteed fluff. 

"Nothing Mom. Chili's just the best at telling gut busting jokes!"

Your Mom rose an eyebrow and then closed the door, walking away. You waited a moment or two before busting out laughing again. Oh my Arceus that actually just happened! Oh my goodness you can't even breathe!

This had to be the funniest day in your life.

Hey! Reader! I love you so so so so much!

I just wish I could actually write something good for you. My writing sucks and you're the one who has to deal with it. But thanks for reading and supporting me and it means a lot! I see my friend SIColorsOfTheRainbow do something cool at the end of her stories so I want to try it.

So leave a vote up top and comment right here for a big ol smooch from Chili and I'll see you Bros later!

(Tell me if I should start doing that)

~Eva