Potential [Calem x KalosQueen!Reader]

First request by MC_Princess. STORYTIME!!! (I missed saying this.)

You hated the abundant poperazzi always following you everywhere. You feel like Cynthia herself, having to go undercover to prevent cameras being shoved in your face twenty four seven. It sucks that you have to wear a disguise every time you leave home if you want the slightest bit of peace! Well, the fame just came with your title of Kalos Queen. Showcases were your thing.

You were hanging around small towns a lot to stay away from crowds and being overly recognized. In fact, you were heading fin  far small town for a break. Just had to walk on route one to get there. 

So here you were, walking along Route one wearing clothes that completely hide your skin and face and your Pokémon cramped inside their pokeballs. That's when you spot a black haired kid with a wide smile walking away from the town up ahead. It makes you smile. He has so much potential to be whatever he wants to be while you're stuck with your title. You made your decision, and he has yet to make his. It made you smile at all the possabilities.

The kid with black hair ran past you, not even noticing anything about you. You lift your hat to reveal your face, watchin him run off with a fora,is happily hopping with him at his side. He must be beginin his journey now. His journey to help him decide who he is and what label to follow. Until he picks a label, he has potential for every single one.

And that made you smile.

I'm so sorry.

~Eva