I Like You [Guzma x Reader]

I didn't expect a Guzma repeat so soon. Thank NdragonEyes for this! STORYTIME!

You were on the balcony with Guzma. The two of you were on a ship, for reasons I'm way too lazy to explain. Way to go author with breaking the fourth wall and making a large plot hole not even three sentences in. Hooray. Sorry I'm a little tired. I get fourth wall break-y when I'm a little tired. Enough about me we have a story to write.

So you two were on the balcony, the salty breeze in your hair, the star said twinkling in the night sky. It's almost like this was the perfect romantic setup for a large romantic scene between you and Guzma. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM. NAW, NO WAY! CANT BE! NOT AT ALL!

"Oi."

Ya boi suddenly spat out in the silence. You turned and looked at him. His eyes were down, watching the crashing waves against the bow of the boat. His hair was swaying in the breeze. Under the bright light of the full moon, you swore you could see some pink dusted on his cheeks. It was... adorable? Yeah. Adorable. It made you smile.

"I like ya."

Wait, that's it? No stuttering? No sweet talking beforehand? No foreplay or anything like that? What was with this!? Wasn't the request above for a sweet confession scene!? Hold up, scroll up and go double check. It's behind the video. Click on the arrow up top where the video is and read the comment from N. Because you're pretty damn sure it said a sweet confession scene!

Yeah! It does! There was no way this crap was enough! Hold up, we need to get the remote! Got it? Good. Now hold rewind for a good (however the fuck long it took you to read this shitty fanfic so far). Done? Sweet. Now let's start back from the very beginning.

The salty ocean breeze grazed your hair as you stared at the ocean with Guzma at your side. You both were sitting at the beach together for no reason except to be together. Your hands were so close to touching eachother, resting on the sand. Your eyes were on the ocean, yet his weren't.

Guzma was sneaking glances at you until he couldn't take it and just stared at you happily. He had that dreamy expression on his face. All he wanted was to take your hand in his. All he wanted was to take you into his embrace and fall asleep like that. But no. It can't  be like that can it? Yet he wanted it to be so bad.

The bright noon sun was on their backs, but being Alola natives they were indifferent about it. The ocean's waves were calming, Soothing, and just background noise. Your eyes we're ckosed and your lips curled into a smile as you listened to the gorgeous waves. It was this mixed with the breeze blowing your hair backwards that made Guzma just lose it.

"Hey, uh, (Your name)?"

You looked over at him, opening your eyes to let the bright color flash into his vision. Your hair started blowing  off to the side,not facing the direction of the wind anymore. You shifted your whole body so you were focused on nothing but Guzma. Guzma gulped. Oh god my what was he thinking!? Well, he's already here he needs to follow through with it. Right?

"I need to tell ya something..."

You were confused. What does he need to tell you? He looked really nervous. His face was red and he won't look you in the eye. You looked and saw his hands shaking a little bit. You reached out for them and took them into your own, getting a gasp for a reaction form the big guy. You entwined your fingers together and gave him your warmest smile. It was just you.

"Hey, you can tell me anything Guzzy."

Guzma stares into your eyes, a smile quivering onto his lips. Why did he feel like crying?! Guzma never cries! He's never this emotional! Yet... he feels this way around you. He feels this way for you. He knows what emotions he has for you, he just can't admit it! He's a huge Litten Pussy god damn it!

"I... I like you!"

Wow. Wooooow! Real smooth blurting it out Guzma. Now your eyes definitely going to hate him! Right? Wrong. You too much him into a giant hug, one so giant you made him fall back on the sand and you squeezed him as tight as you hug, smiling an smile sounding like you were actually crying, not just on the verge of,

"It's love, Guzzy. It's love."

Guzma blinked and processed what was going on. You... you felt the same way? Guzman smiled and hugged you like you were the most precious thing in the world. He didn't care seen if sand get shoved up his asshole because of this position, you loved him. And you were right.

"I love you."

I went for comedy at the beginging. Lol. I'm a sucky writer.

~Eva