KISS ALREADY!!! [Clemont x Shy!Reader]

I have a great idea for this one! Thanks to sailorkitty314 for the request! STORYTIME!

You and Clemont have been dating for, what? Three months? And Bonnie so bad even saying seriosuly impatient. She already has a Shy brother! She doesn't need a shy sister in law! Who is going to propose!? Who was going to make the first move!? Who was going to choose where they go out for dinner!?

WHO WAS GOING TO KISS THE OTHER FIRST!?

Seriously! The two of you haven't even had your first kiss yet! It was painful to watch the two of you be quiet and keep to yourselves where the biggest thing of intimacy was nothing Moreno than a hug or a peck on the forehead! And that's only when it's a very good day!

Bonnie wanted more interactions. More content for her OTP. As the fandom always says: a ship isn't truly cannon unless they kiss. Just kidding nobody in any fandom really says that (except YOI) but she's just really really REALLY wants to see you kiss Clemont! It's about time you two took it a step further in your relationship! So says love doctor Bonnibelle! Uh, Bonnie.

So she was in her room with Dedenne, Chespin, and Bunnelby. She was using her crayons and a sketch pad she stole from Clemont's room to make up her plan. The Pokémon circled a sround her drawing as she explained and doodled little things that was supposed to be everyone on the paper.

"Alright! So I need Chespin to go get Clemont. He always follows you because he always believes youre in trouble! Wait, no that won't work because I'll need you later. Bunnelby you'll be the one to lead Clemont over to see (your name)! That means Dedenne needs to go and get (your name) for this whole plan to work!"

Bonnie proclaimed proudly. Yet when you proclaim something proudly you proclaim soemthing loudly. Bonnie didn't realize she left the door open so a little girl named (Your name) was walking by. You hear that last sentance involving your name so you stand outside the door, listening to everything.

"So once we get (Your name) and Clemont to ron-Dee-vooh, that really big word I can't say, Chespin will use vine whip to trip Clemont and I will use my jumprope to trip Clemont. As the year fall they will kiss! It's perfect!"

You gasped quietly, covering your mouth. She wanted you to kiss Clemont!? Oh goodness, she really wanted you and Clemont to be in a serious relationship. So soon too? Wow, you don't think you could handle that. Plus Her plan sounded just painful. You don't want to trip and accidentally hurt Clemont! Uh, what do you do!?

You composed your shy self. You knocked on the door, which was cracked. Luckily you were so weak the door didn't budge. You could hear Bonnie shuffling to close the sketchpad. The Pokémon also could be heard quietly panicking. Their plan was foiled. You heard every word. Your face was flushed just thinking about kissing Clemont. That's when Bonnie opened the door.

"Yay! It's (your name)! You didnt, heh, hear us did you?"

You didn't have to answer. Your widespread blush already answered that question. Bonnie hung her head in defeat. Dedenne then jumped onto Bonnie's leg and climbed up to her shoulders, nuzzling her for comfort. All she wanted was her OTP to finally share their first kiss together! Was that too much to ask for? Guess so. She sighed.

"You did. I'm sorry. I just really want you and Clemont to be happy."

You felt bad for ruining her little plan. Well, the tripping part sounded painful and the accidental kiss thing was just plain awkward. You debated it in your mind before sighing, hoping you exert some of the pressure. You knelt down on one knee and made a plan with Bonnie.

Later that Evening.

Clemont was walking down. Bonnie and (Your name) decided to make him dinner tonight, instead of him cooking like normal. He saw the table all nicely set. Bonnie was already sitting in her seat and you were finishing making the last plate. Your face was beet red. Clemont instantly looked over at Bonnie suspiciously. She was humming and smiling innocently. That was never a good sign. Then he looked over at you again, placing the plate at his spot. You walked up to him, clearly flustered about something. 

"I-i made you dinner honey."

Honey!? Clemont's face flushed beet red. He understood. Bonnie was making you do this! His heart was racing and the blood rush in his face was boiling hot. Then you out one hand on one of his shoulders, looking in his eyes. Oh my Arceus. Oh my Arceus oh my Arceus oh my Arceus. Were you going to do what he thought you were going to do!?

"I love you."

Then you did it. In a flash your lips were on his. Clemont felt a rush of electricity spark  throughout his whole nervous system. Right as you're doubt settled in and you were about to pull away, he placed a hand on the back of your neck and started to kiss you back. THe same electricity sparked in you. Was this a kiss? Why didn't you do this sooner!?

Bonnie was watching with a wide smile. Chespin, Bunnelby, And Dedenne were hiding with a camera so she could watch this moment forever. Oh, and maybe blackmail Clemont down the line. Blackmail? Oops! Wrong word! Pursuade him down the line.

Moral of the story: all little sisters are evil.

I had so much fun writing this! I don't care how terrible it is for once! I am proud of this one! One more request to do for the night! ... as of now.

~Eva