Love Doesn't Discriminate [Flint x Reader]

You know what? Ma boi flint deserves more love! DONT YOU DARE SKIP THIS ONESHOT BECAUSE WE NEED TO LOVE AND APPRECIATE FLINT!!!

Some people long for a life that is simple and bland, tied with a ribbon. Some people won't sail the sea because they feel much safer on land, follow what's written. Some people play by the book and won't color outside of the lines. Some people are so stuck up and need rules to guide them through life. A warm hand to take theirs and show them precisely where they need to go and what to do.

Other people long for a life extraordinary and full of adventure, messy yet exciting. Some people sail the roughest seas just to bring a story back home, for their children and parents the same. Some people throw the book over their shoulder and change the page to be whatever they want it to be. Some people neglect the rules and live life precisely the way they want to live it. They don't need a hand to guide them, but they still love the presence of someone to share the adventure with them.

You would never think these two kind souls of people would get along, however if you've read the title of this oneshot you'd know love doesn't discriminate. Love doesn't care which kind of person you are. Love only cares about your happiness, your heart, and the other person. If love can still be found in a hopeless place, then it'd be worth waiting for.

You were person A, the one who likes things nice and tidy. Your boyfriend, however, was Perosn B. Flint was the kind of guy who was spontaneous and had a version of fun that meant doing the randomness things. Flint was your opposite, the yin to your yang. He was the day to your night. And just like most opposites, you attract to him.

So here you were, bein led by the hand by the energized redheaded male. He was so excited for some reason. He just took his warm hand and encased it around yours, taking off like a rocket. You tried your best to catch up, but you weren't even exactly the fastest runner. But wherever he was taking you, it was pretty far.

"Flint!? Where are we going!?"

"You'll see! Trust me, you'll love it!"

He called over his shoulders, flashing you one of his clumsy smiles. He just kept running. The moonlight shimmered down on both of you. You could hear the ocean waves crashing against the shore in the distance. Where was he taking you? Suddenly  he stopped and you ran into his back. You fell backwards and landed butt first in...sand? You saw Flint extending a hand towards you with that same clumsy grin adorning his face.

"Hey now don't need you getting all Sandy on me! Come on, take my hand."

You took his hand with a gentle smile overcoming your lips. His fingers curled around yours and he hoisted you up with ease. You stood up and brushed the sand off of your clothes. The second you looked up you were in awe.

The water was reflecting the darkness of the Sinnoh night sky. The darkness and the stars. The water looked almost black with whiten lottke lights underneath it. The water Pokémon were all asleep wherever they lived in the ocean. The waves still crashed against the beach in their never ending cycle of tides. Then a light, salty ocean breeze decided to blow right then like a cliché anime moment. You felt the wind go through your hair. You closed your eyes and hummed in delight. This was your version of paradise. However, Flint was more focused on you than the beautiful scene displayed before him. You were far more beautiful to him.

"See? I knew you'd love it! It's calm, gorgeous, and peaceful! Just like you!"

You opened your eyes and looked at Flint. He just called you gorgeous? Aww, that was so sweet of him. You've gotten used to compliments from your wonderful boyfriend before, no reason to get too flustered over it anymore. It may be cute, but constantly blushing at the smallest things gets annoying after a little while.

"Thank you, Flint. I love it. Almost as much as you."

Flint grinned wider, if thst was even possible. Aww! That was so sweet of you! He squeezed your hand, grateful for the compliment. You didn't redirect your gaze back to the scene like he thought you would. Your eyes were locked directly with his. Flint rose an eyebrow. Did he have a French Fry stuck in his mouth again or something? Wait, France doesn't exist.... did he have a Kalos Fry stuck in his mouth again or something?

"Flint, I love you. I love you so very much it pains me when we aren't together. You just be sick of me saying this so often. I'm surprised you aren't sick of me yet. But... I love you."

You sigh and lean your head on his shoulders, keeping your fingers laced together. A frown adorned those soft lips of yours. Oh no, no no no. Flint wasn't having you get all depressed tonight! He won't let you be sad on his watch!

Flint took his free hand and lifted your face. He stared directly into your melancholy eyes before craning his neck for a quick, fiery peck on your lips. With the swift action you felt a pulse of heat, a pulse of love, shiver throughout your entire body. He then touched your forehead with yours, using his serious face and serious voice. Wow, he isn't serious often.

"I'll never get sick of you, I love you too much! Now stop being sad, I need you to be happy."

Flint leaned in to kiss you again. You met him halfway, feeling joy and a weight off of your shoulders. Every time he says those magic three words, you feel happy. You feel so happy it isn't even funny. You love flint so much, despite the fact you both are so different. There is nobody In Your life like Flint. You returned the fiery passion he had for you in that one kiss you shared under the moonlight, the Black Sea crashing against the tan sand.

Love doesn't discriminate. Not from gender, not from sexuality, not from personality. Love doesn't care who, what, or where you are. When Love strikes, you are meant for that person. When true love exists, you won't be able to stand yourself. Love never discriminates.

And you were glad it didn't.

I was just craving more of my fiery hot boi and since not many people appreciate him I really needed this. I'm also craving deep and meaningful stuff right now. So if you write oneshots, make a deep and meaningful one about Ma boi flint. Request from me or not. He just needs a lot more love and attention. He is the original Fire PokéBoi.

Also should I make this idea a book?

~Eva