Seductive [Grimsley x Reader]

It is morning and I have to leave soon so imma try and write as much as I can.

Grimsley, the dark type master of the Unova region, was in face your boyfriend. And you loved every second of it. You loved his smiles, you loved his hugs, you loved late night murmuring because he is a sleep-talker. But what you loved most of all was how absolutely seductive he was.

Grimsley was unexpected. You never knew when he could strike next. However, it asnt all that fun to keep your guard up for him Now was it? That just made the game even more desirable to play. You know how to control the dark, bend the shadows to do as you please. It wasn't that hard. But what was the point of trying to stop your husband? None. None what so ever.

So today it was like any other day. You and your Houndoom were on the couch, watching television. That's when Purrloin comes by and tries to get Houndoom out of there. Oh dear oh my, that was a sure tell sign that Grimsley was planning something. You just smirked and continued with your program.

Once the two Pokémon were gone, the man of the hour walked into the room. His colbalt blue eyes scanned the room and locked into his target, resting in the couch. Grimsley smirked and fixed his colllar. He was going to have fun tonight. He walked up to you and sat on the couch next to you, acting innocently. However you and him both knew very well there was no point in him trying to act innocent.

Grimsley scooted over towards you and he placed his hand under your chin. He reached his thumb up to your lips And swiped it across. His colbalt blue eyes poured deeply into your own, his unsatisfied smirk making yet another's everlasting impression on your mind. You smirked right back at him, ready for anything.

Grimsley leaned in for the kiss. His lips were cold and chapped, not anything less than normal. He tired using pomegranate lip balm to conceal both of these factors. However it wouldn't be a kiss from the dark type master if his lips weren't cold and chapped. It was your job to warm them up after all. Your job as his spouse.  

Then he swiped soemthing else against your bottom lip. A long, lean, wet muscle that most other human beings call a tongue. Without a single hesitance you parted your lips for Grimsley to make his grande introduction into the saliva-moist Cavern that was your mouth. And if you cringed at the word moist, you're like me. Hello moist-cringe buddy.

His tongue explored the same place it hasn't explored many, many times. Yet it was explored like it was brand new. He caressed every single tooth, swiping the front and the back. He licked stripes up every single wall of your mouth. Then he met your tongue. The sweet reunion that took place when both of your tongues Met. He curled his around yours and you tried to do the same, however you haven't had nearly as much experience as him so your tongue was weaker in comparison.

Three minutes pass and you can't breathe out of your nose much for anything anymore. You're out of breath. You take his hand and squeeze it, signifying you were done or at the very least needed a break. Grimsley pulled back, returning his own tongue to its respective mouth, and his lips leaving yours. They surely were warm now.

His smirk was now satisfied and he was staring st you with w mix of love, a little bit of lust, and some kind of territorial look. You know that this is mine and I won't  let anyone else have it kind of look. Well, it looked good on him. He was sexy like that. He took his slender hand and caressed his cheek because he slender-can.

"I love you my precious. I'll never let you go."

You hummed and leaned into his touch. The touch of a dark type master, nobody could predict what it was like. Some say it's cold, unforgiving, and unloving. Some say it's like the sanwdiws coming to you for a warm embrace, if you had to pick from the two, you'd choose the latter. Why? Well...

Because Grimsley is indeed the dark type master, but he is also a human. A very seductive human might you add. He has human emotions such as love, belonging, and jealousy. He has a human body that had human functions, like body heat to help keep you warms oj the coldest of days.

The dark was just a bonus.

This was fun. I likesd this. Sorry it's really bad.

~Eva