Lost and Found [Calem x Reader]

Request by Alpha_Expresso for our Kalos Protagonist Boi. I really don't have other things to say so without a hitch, it's STORYTIME

Kalos was such a big region. It was so vast, so diverse, so beautiful, but sadly not all families are the same way. Here you were, lost in Lumiouse City without your parents, siblings, or friends. It's not like they'll try to find you anyways. The middle child is always the forgotten child anyways.

Walking around Lumiouse with your Klefki partner you just watched all the happy couples walk by. Two friends, two lovers  two strangers. Everyone had someone at their side. Everyone had a wide smile on their face. Everyone except the one little kid who can barely call themself a trainer. A kid and a Klefki, aimlessly wandering the sidewalks until someone hopefully notices them.

Calem was visiting Lumiouse for his fifth battle. He had just gotten the power back on after the Team Flare incident and was determined to win! His Gogoat at his side and with a cocky smile he rushed through the city streets to get to Lumiouse Tower. 

As he was running through the streets he saw someone his age with a frown and a Klefki. He stopped running, slowed down, and room a u-turn. Gogoat followed his trainer obediently. Calem walked up behund you, just following you. Your feet dragged in the pavement and you're shoukders were drooped as if a Floette's flower wilted out of Fairy Flower season. It was just sad. 

"Excuse me?"

A kind voice was directed at you. The only reason you knew it was directed at you is because you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned around and saw a raven haired boy standing there with a concerned look written all over his pale face. Under the Lumiouse lights, he looked like the angel you always wished for. 

"Are you alright? You don't look fine. Are you lost? Maybe I can help you find your friends! Or maybe we can have a batttle! Or even visit a cafe! What do you say?"

He was being very optimistic and kind towards a stranger like you. For the first time in forever, a forgein feeling of happiness swelled in your chest and a smile crept over your lips. It was nice being spoken to directly. It was nice to be with someone who wasn't falling apart at the seems. Or even has time for you in the first place.

"I'm not lost. I've memorized the city. But, I wouldn't mind going to Soleil Cafe. It's... calming."

Calem flinched and blinked. He never expected your voice to be so soft and scratchy. It's as if you haven't talked in a week! Calem glanced quickly at his Gogoat, who was already associating himself with your playful seeming Klefki. He looked back into your eyes. They seemed lit up, unlike what they were before. He knew that look. That was the excitement and thrill he gets when in a battle. But... just a simple conversation made you feel that? That was just sad.

"To Soleil Cafe then."

Calem took your hand. You recoiled. Calem just looked at you. Physical contact. That was... new. That was something you haven't had in a while. A thankful grin painted over your face as you reached for his hand again. Klefki And Gogoat were already playing around, racing to see who could get there first.

You were lost

But now you were found.

I'm so sorry my writing still sucks! This was so short and so horrible! I am so sorry to everyone who has to put up with this! Sorry to the requestor.

~Eva