I'm Gay [Burgh x Male!Reader]

Because I'm a total Fander and because I'm oddly attracted to boys who are 90% of the time 100% gay. Help me.

Also this story has multiple parts. Small parts. Be warned.

________________________________

"I'm gay!"

This was our of nowhere. You heard your boyfriend just exclaim while slamming his pencil down on the table he was drawing on. What he was drawing? Do you really think you know? No. But what you did know is that he was feeling extremely expressive today. And you know what? You liked it! You lifted your head from your book and started smiling.

"And Gay means happy. I'm feeling gay today, see my fingers snapping?"

Surly enough, Burgh was snapping a little showtune to go with his voice. He walked over and sat right next to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders and still snapping. He was grinning a grin you know it was impossible to get to go away. You let your legs go straight instead of the bent position you originally had.

"I wanna sat the world, don't feel like napping today!"

Burgh then reached over to put his lips on yours for a sweet, passionate kiss. Your lips locked and you closed your eyes. Burgh was essentric, but he was your essentric goofball of a gym leader and artist. Burgh broke away and sprang ack uprights, walking over to his table to resume whatever drawing he was working on. You smiled to yourself now and continued to read your book.

________________________________

You were just sitting in the roof of the tall building Burgh Calle day his gym. You like climbing the skyscraper because everyone below look like Durants And you could feel the wind in your face. The door that lead To the stairs opened and shut behind you. A very wide smiling man skipped up behind you and placed his hands on your shoulders.

"I'm queer!"

Here he goes again with one of his bubbly moods. Or should you just call it a Fander mood? HUSH IN-STORY READER! Thomas Sanders doesn't exist in your universe! But smiled and turned around to greet your boyfriend in his extremely bounce-y mood. He skipped around with his hands entwined with yours energetically. The eyes of the people below directing their attention to the two men on the top of the building. It's not like they can hear Burgh anyways. This isn't some Disney movie logic! Or worse, anime logic!

"And let's be clear. When I say queer I mean essentric or weird!"

That was so true! You couldn't help but chuckle when you're heard that. This was Burgh being his Queerest right now then. Burgh spun you around like in a dance, dipped you quick, and threw you back up with the momentum to catch him a dip position. He grinned wide and pecked your lips again before continuing the song that played only in his head.

"And let me tell ya all, there's nothing wrong with being queer!"

Ain't that the damn truth.

___________________________________

You were bored. Burgh went to Pinwheel forest to go paint the forest. You really didn't want to go so you stayed at home. While you were surfing the Internet you found something thst struck you as odd. 

There was a YouTube link connected to a file that was shared to you by Burgh himself. It was titled I'm Gay. Wow, like you haven't heard that before from him. With a smile and chuckle out of you, you opened the file to get a link to a video of a guy singing a song.

You listened to the song and gasped. Burgh was singing this the whole time! You went to the channel that featured this video and found so much more content thst seemed like stuff Burgh would love to death. 

This explained so much.

Funny twists at the end are always fun. I hope you enjoyed this, despite my writing being actual crap.

~Eva