Fiction [Cress x Reader]

You do one, you do all. It's the law of the Striaton Brothers.

You were in the Dreamyard with your Munna Resting st your side. You were sitting on the ground with your back against the crumpled wall. You were deprived of all humans and the wild Pokémon played all around you. You weren't paying attention. All of your attention was directed to your book in your lap.

The tale of two Pokémon. The story is in the perspective of a Gengar who belongs to a trainer visiting Hoenn and he falls in love with a Gardevior. Gengar does everything in his power to see the pretty Gardevior, even though their trainers don't know eachother. Gengar causes his trainer and Gardevior's trainer to have lots of awkward social interactions and soon they fall in love! So now the trainers and the Pokémon are happy and in love.  What can you say? You're a sucker for a happy ending.

You were in the middle of the story when another human walks into the Dreamyard. The wild Pokémon scatter except for a select few. Munna wakes up and floats over to the other human, craving some attention. The bluenette strokes Munna, causing her to cheer with delight. Munna floats back to your side and snuggles into your side. You pet her a few times, not breaking your concentration from your book. You love stories.

Cress was visiting the Dream Hard so his Pokemon can have a nice break. Of course, this was during his break at the resteraunt. Cress watched the Munna float away to her apparent trainer. Cress smiled when he saw you reading a book. He moved his head to See the title of the book. Passion of a Pokémon. That was a story he read with his brothers back at the Trainer's School. It brought back good memories. 

Panpour and his other Pokémon already scattered to find wherever the playing wild Pokémon went, so Cress as free to do whatever he wishes in the Dreamyard. He approaches you and sits down next to you. You didn't even look up. It made him breathe out a small laugh. He hasn't seen anyone so enticed in something since Chili wanted to have Pansear learn a grass type move from Cilan and Pansage.

"Excuse me?"

The smooth, kind voice broke your train of thought. You flinched hard, and I mean really hard. You have been readin nonstop for hours! The other books in your bag serve as proof for how long you've been here. You look around and then meet the Facebook Dashboard colored eyes of omen of the gym leaders of Striaton City: Cress.

"Oh! Cress! I'm sorry, was I bothering you?"

Cress shook his head. He stroked Munna again, causing her to smile in her sleep. Munna was really soft. You looked down at Munna, nuzzled Into you. She must have played herself to exaughstion with the wild pokemon! Her level was significantly lower than theirs. She was merely a level one, hatched recently from an Egg your parents gave you.

"I just came to enjoy the Dreamyard. I saw you here and thought I'd strike conversation. Well, what's your name?"

You closed your book, placing the book ark in the crease of the pages. You put it down near your bag and pulled the small Munna in your lap. You then looked up and smiled at the gym leader. I need another sentence to make this paragraph long enough so you're welcome. You can move on to the next line now. Don't even bother fixing the fourth wall.

"Oh, I'm (Your name)."

Cress nodded. It was a very nice name. He then scooted a little bit closer discretely. He reached over to pet Munna again. Munna opened her eyes and cheered. She got up and floated over to Cress, plopping herself right down in his arms. Cress was confused why the Pokémon would do this. He then heard you giggle. He smiled and started cradling Munna.

"Hey Munna, My name's Cress."

Cress then felt you lean closer. Then your chin was on his shoulder, supervising to make sure Munna isn't hurt. You had a wide smile on your face, as if this was the most human interaction you've had in a long time. If that's relatable comment below. It made Cress smile wide and feel very content.

He was glad he came to the Dreamyard today.

Awww. Cute. I wish I had better writing tho.

~Eva