You're Such a Weeb [Ingo x Reader]

IF YOU DO ONE YOU DO BOTH! IT IS FANFICTION LAW!

STORYTIME

You were drawing at the back of the train. Ingo was working today with Emmet, just like every day. Since you weren't an official trainer at the Subway you just stuck in the back and waited for the subway ton close for the day before the boys came in.

So you were drawing some hot aheago Ingo because you could. What? He never shows any facial expressions! You kinda wondered what his face would look like. He's your cute little Kuudere and you loved him anyways. Enough rambling and going back to the fanfiction. God, I'm just demolishing the fourth wall this fic!

So you were drawing Ingo when the door opens. You nonchalantly flip the page and pretend to be drawing a cute Nemo version of zinging you dterted earlier just for the sake of this scenario. You knew better than to not have a page ready to pretend to be drawing something. It's hiding Smut from your parents 101.

"Ingo, done already?"

Ingo walked up to your little desk, reaching over to see what kind of anime stuff you were drawing him as this time. He sighed when he swept himself with a purrloin tail and set of Purrloin ears. He glanced back st you to see you smiling at him.

"I also have Emmet as a Lilipup."

You grinned at him and flipped the page again. Not to sexy Ingo ready to be sucked off, but the page before your backup page. Emmet with surrounded by lilipups and he had lilipup ears and a tail. In all honesty it was the most adorable thing ever. Seriosuly, someone needs to draw this and tag me in it because this is just precious. You looked back over at Ingo and he had his palm on his face. You smirked. 

"You're such a weeb."

You cracked your knuckles and Chuckled almost maliciously. Ingo rose an eyebrow and you jsit smirked back up at him, closing your notebook. You stood up and grabbed his tie. Side note, you think ties are sexy, right Reader? Just imagine your favorite male figure in a tie and a white dress shirt, then you tug on that tie harem brining his face towards yours, and then you bring him into a rough kiss. Yeah, ties are sexy.

"But I'm the best damn weeb you've ever dated."

Ingo sighed, getting a small smile on his kuudere lips. You were right. You were the best damn weeb he's ever dated. Mostly because A: he doesn't know many weebs and B: you're the only person he's ever dated before. But thst doesn't mean he doesn't love you. He may not express it much, but he does love you.

Then you yanked the fiend down even more, giving him that rough kiss we talked about just about eighty words ago. That's rough, sexy kiss that involves yanking on a sexy tie. You pulled up quick, Looking in his eyes. Is hard to surprise Ingo, but he was a little bit startled. That's a point in your book.

Yep. You're such a weeb.

Because weebs are awesome. Sorry this is so terrible and short.

~Eva