Rewards Part Three [Professor Sycamore x Reader] LEMON ALERT

After this part I am officially done with lemons for a little while. Ugh. Requested by two people I refuse to name because I am lazy. Bleh. I don't feel so good.

🍋🍋🍋

You were panting. Why was he hesitating!? You couldn't speak. No words were able to form themselves. Your eyes we're just glued to the bulge in his boxers. There no words to describe how much you want this. No, how much you need this. You need him. You never noticed how much you did, but you needed him.

"Professor... please..."

Augustine made the task sound, wagging his finger. What was with this Professor business? He remembered thst he asked you to call him Augustine. You were moaning his name perfectly before, so Why now we're you reverting back to the formalities instead of first name basis? This simple wont do.

"What's my name, Chér?"

You painted more, the heat in your core brining like the hellfire. Professor Sycamore was your Esmeralda and the sin was burning from deep within you. He wasn't even doing anything and you were moaning softly, anxious for him. Judge to tease you even more, his own hand slid down and rubbed his tip through the boxers. You tried to squeeze your thighs shut to ease yourself, but hisnother hand was still holding your legs apart so he can savor the view of you glistening entrance.

"Come on, Chér, all you have to do is say my name~"

Why was it so hard to say his damn name!? Why was it so hard to speak at all. Soft grunts and groans came from the professor as he moved his thumb in a small, circular motion over where the tip of his his dick was. You can't take it. This heat was unbearable. This need for him was getting to become way too much.

"GOD DAMNIT JUST FUCK ME ALREADY AUGUSTINE!!!"

The girls standing outside the door just started giggling to Eachother. Either they were intensely shipping you two or imagining themselves in your shoes. They could only imagine the kind of shot he was doing to drive you absolutely insane. And then a group of guys noticed the girls lingering and fangirling outside of the professor's door, so they decided to spy on them and try to imagine them in the sameness scenario as the Professor and you. Yeah, perverts everywhere.

Back to the sex scene Augustine had his boxers off and his long length sprouting high and mighty. He was close to you, using his hands to spread out your thighs for maximum efficiency. He slowly entered you and placed your legs no on his shoulders. Your leand back on the desk, in pure pleasure. Then he started to thrust in and out.

Moans escaped both of you, growing louder and louder as they grew faster and faster. This was pure ecstasy. You could feel your walls clench around the giant object inside of you, making it harder and harder for him to move in an out. You felt your walls clench around his skin, moisturizing themselves again and bracing themselves for the Reprise of sticky liquid all over the Professor. But instead of all over his mouth, it would be all over his dick.

You could feel his skin inside of you, rubbing against the red walls of your insides. You could feel him twitching inside of you. You could hear him grunting and moaning out when's you did soemthing he loved. You were driving him absolutely crazy, just as he was driving you absolutely crazy. Now this is just me trying to drag out the words to make this seem like a better fanfiction when this really sucks. I'm sorry.

Then it  happened once more. The knot in your stomach let loose, but at the same time something shot out of his dick. His cum. He cummed inside of you. You felt the hot liquid warm your body up starting with your middle. You shivered as you felt a sense of warmth envelop your bloodstream all the way to the tips of your fingers. Both you and Augustine let out a large, satisfied sigh.

He pulled out of you, dick sticky and covered in your own feminine version of the cum. He rubbed it off with his labcoat, just like the cum you short onto his jaw. Then he picked up both his and your clothes off the floor, feeling energized and ready for anything. Once his own boxers and slacks were on, he slipped his lab coat off. He needs to wash this. Then he took your clothes and walked over to you, sitting on the desk naked as a newborn baby. 

Augustine pressed a kiss onto your forehead. Not one of the lusty kisses he pressed all over your body, but a loving one like a husband would give his pregnant wife while she was making him dinner. Speaking of pregnant, you may want to spring by a store for some pregnancy tests later. He pressed your clothes into your arms and whispered one last thing to you.

"I hope I get the pleasure to reward you again, Ma Chéri~"

And at this moment was the one where every reader would die of Sycamore Overdose.

I'm DONE. Last part! I refuse to add anymore! Lord oh mighty please bless me with some bleach and that's I never have to do this again. Ugh.

~Eva