Rewards [Professor Sycamore x Reader] LEMON ALERT

*sigh* thanks a lot -Connxisseur- for this request. So for you all who don't read her Philophile: bokenkn headcannons book, have somce context. (Read her stuff it's very good)

 (Read her stuff it's very good)

She asked me to write this, like in the picture above the story

She asked me to write this, like in the picture above the story. Also that YouTube video is for an awesome channel you should all subscribe to. That's enough ranting for now.

STORYTIME

🍋🍋🍋

You were working on Mega Evolutionary Research. Your partner was Bagon, so when he grew up into a big strong Salamence he wouldn't be able to mega evolve too. That's why you conducted most of your research on Salamencite and Mega Salamence, it was just easier for you to access. 

You were assisting Professor Sycamore in the lab, hence why you conduct experiments involving Mega evolution. Bagon was playing around with the starter Pokémon and the Professor's Garchomp while you were trying to figure out what was the element that made Mega Stone s different from one another.

So you had Salamencite and Auidnite. Both stones had practically the same makeup in compounds. They both had similar minerals lodged inside but there was a handful of differences in the genetic makeup of the stones that made it so special.

See, Salamencite has an element that scientists call Draconite, not dragonite. In every dragon type stone there is this element is found in plentiful amounts. But that doesn't even explain why a Goodra can't use Salamencite since Goodra is also a dragon type. Well let's go back over to the Auidnite.

Auidnite has Normalium inside but it also has traces of a new element onto native to the Kalos region that is called Elegantium. Elegantium is the same mineral that flows through fairy type blood, a donation from a spirtzee proves that true. However only pure fairy type songs are allowed this mineral, so why does Audino (a normal type) use Elegantium to mega evolve? That's simple: it doesn't.

The stone and what minerals are composited inside are all merged with one other thing, DNA. Mega stones actually grow in pockets where the Pokémon of the same species were buried. THis is proven by a woman burring her dead Lucario ninny her garden years ago and finding shards of lucarionite growing out of the same spot.  

So the decomposed DNA is what causes the stone to connect with the special Pokémon and the minerals give the stone the special ability for the Pokémon to use the power in it's blood to mega evolve! You just solved the mystery! You ran over to Professor Sycamore with your papers.

"Professor Professor! I solved it! Look! Look!"

Professor Augustine Sycamore looked up from his readearch to see you waving a folder in front of his face. He took the folder and flipped straight to the summary of your readearch, scanning it over. You enjoyed watching the very moment his fsce lit up with the new lnowledge and understanding entering thst beautiful brain of his.

Professor Sycamore stood up, a great big smile overcoming his face. He looked up at you and rushed over to you. He took your into a giant beartic hugs causing you to giggle and melt into his embrace. He pressed a kiss to the top of your forehead.

"You're are brilliant! You gsve us answers with proof! Wait until the other professors hear about this! You are so amazing! I need to give you a rewards of some sort!"

You were blushing from the amount of praise you were receiving from him. He pressed another kiss to your forehead before picking you up and placing you on his desk. You sat there, confused. Augustine Sycamore just smiled and pretended to take out a camera, like the dorky guy he was. He pretended to jold it up like he was about to take a picture.

"Here she is, the queen of the Laboratory!"

You rolled your eyes and crossed one leg over the other, looking into the fake camera like it was your bitch. You watched his face grow dusted with a pink blush from that, so you relaxed. You rose an eyebrow and grew concerned. Oh dear, was the Professor coming down with something?

"Professor, are you alright?"

Augustine stood up straight, forgetting entirely about the fake camera. He walked uot you silently. Your heart started racing. Oh dear, oh my. What was happening?  Without thinking, you placed the back of your hand on his forehead. Nope, no fever. Then you realized he was awfully close, his arms around your legs and he was hovering in front of you.

"Call me Augustine, Ma Chéri~"

He whispered into your ear. Oh my goodness, your heart was beating so fast! Your face must be entirely red! You watched him lean closer to you, much much closer. His lips were barely off of your own. He was so close you could feel his warm breath dancing along the atterns of your skin. His eyes looked deep into yours.

"I know what I can do for your reward~"

You gasped just before he placed his lips on yours and-

HA HA NOPE!!!! Maybe If TWO PEOPLE ask for it I will finish it! Ha! I just want to watch the world burn sometimes. If you want me to finish it for the actual lemon request it down below. Once I get two people who want it I will write it.

Lol

I'm evil.

~Eva